Players feigning injury ( penalty ).

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
In an era when we review everything post the game ending I have never understood why this is not addressed post game.

In football pre VAR (their video ref) it always used to frustrate me that players were not fined / suspended for deliberate dives which you could easily see

Players faking to get penalties should get fined / potentially suspended (understanding this may be hard to prove) as I am not sure how you could do it in game without slowing things down even more

Bloke on the hill

Reserve Grader
Oops!
plus Shaun Johnson!
Yep Munster was milking yesterday Lolol!
I should have been more clear in my post as I was not at all referring to his recent injury, which I hope he recovers well & quickly from, but he does have a history of acting to milk a penalty.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
The new game is woke unfortunately.
Not to be annoying but I see people using the term 'woke' in the most weird and wonderful ways.

Can you explain to me how players feigning injury is the game going woke?

Woke is a term originally meaning alertness to racial prejudice and discrimination and has now come to encompass a broader awareness of social inequalities such as racial injustice, sexism, and denial of LGBT rights.

Now without getting into a left or right discussion. How is players milking penalties in Rugby League or refs getting sucked in to giving cheap penalties anything to do with racial injustice, sexism, and denial of LGBT rights?

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Drawing a long bow there, between woke* and feigning injuries. I don’t quite get the connection.

*Here is a brief summary of its meaning from Wikipedia:

“Woke is an adjective derived from African-American Vernacular English (AAVE) originally meaning alertness to racial prejudice and discrimination.[1] Beginning in the 2010s, it came to encompass a broader awareness of social inequalities such as racial injustice, sexism, and denial of LGBT rights. Woke has also been used as shorthand for some ideas of the American Left involving identity politics and social justice, such as white privilege and reparations for slavery in the United States.[2][3][4]

No mention of footballers feigning injury.
Oh I should have read down....Terry gets it.

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
Not to be annoying but I see people using the term 'woke' in the most weird and wonderful ways.

Can you explain to me how players feigning injury is the game going woke?

Woke is a term originally meaning alertness to racial prejudice and discrimination and has now come to encompass a broader awareness of social inequalities such as racial injustice, sexism, and denial of LGBT rights.

Now without getting into a left or right discussion. How is players milking penalties in Rugby League or refs getting sucked in to giving cheap penalties anything to do with racial injustice, sexism, and denial of LGBT rights?
Ha ha probably wrong word ,I call all things soft in our society woke now.
hahahahah

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 6 5 36 15