Please cease some of the negativity

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Congratulations also mate. I saw the picture of you two on facebook the other day. What a cutie.
thanks mate, he has another ECG tomorrow so we should know if he is having open heart surgery or not by tomorrow arvo

@Mavin i dont think he is saying that at all. Yes everyone is entitled to their opinion, absolutely. But some of the negativity on here lately, seriously i think everyone needs to fly to @Dan house in Amsterdam and smoke some afghan kush and chill the f*** out.

I see that but man it's hard 2 not be negative when 2 me my football season which I have waited all summer for seems to be derailed before it began.I have no doubt as a club this will make us stronger just at the moment I'm a bit disillusioned by the whole process 2 be honest.

I see that but man it's hard 2 not be negative when 2 me my football season which I have waited all summer for seems to be derailed before it began.I have no doubt as a club this will make us stronger just at the moment I'm a bit disillusioned by the whole process 2 be honest.

agree 100% - its a very angst filled period at the moment.

I have waited 6 months for footy, and a week out we are hit with the usual dramas at Manly.

Lets just keep our fingers crossed for some positive news, i for one am hopeful that both will sign, and until they don't, i will remain confident.

Are you depressed? Do you need to call lifeline? you can't call it professional sport and then not expect them to be professionals. And where have either said that they are going to those clubs? that's what I don't get? stop freaking out and just support the club and if they're here then they are part of the club.

You do realise that for 2016 there are only about 7 players signed up. which means 18 may not be playing for us. Are you not going to support any of them either?

Like I say, you keep throwing your coin at developing DCE / Foran for other clubs. Despite what you think, there ARE still players with integrity and class in the game. Not everyone is a mercenary. I don't know how old you are, but maybe that's how you think? Obviously so.

You need to understand what the word "team" means. In fact, you don't seem like you have that us vs. them Manly culture in you anyway, so maybe you just don't get it - or has the culture changed?

Maybe your right man, and I'm not getting it. If that's the case, maybe I should step off the boat and get help like you say.

thanks mate, he has another ECG tomorrow so we should know if he is having open heart surgery or not by tomorrow arvo

Perspective everyone - this is real life.

A contract being signed pales into insignificance when I hear stuff like this.

Fingers crossed for you @Dan

Like I say, you keep throwing your coin at developing DCE / Foran for other clubs. Despite what you think, there ARE still players with integrity and class in the game. Not everyone is a mercenary. I don't know how old you are, but maybe that's how you think? Obviously so.

You need to understand what the word "team" means. In fact, you don't seem like you have that us vs. them Manly culture in you anyway, so maybe you just don't get it - or has the culture changed?

Maybe your right man, and I'm not getting it. If that's the case, maybe I should step off the boat and get help like you say.
Hahahahaha honestly one of the funniest things I've read. I think its you that's forgotten about manly. You want to cut your arm off to spite your face before knowing if the arm has actually done something wrong. I know all about team and I will always support manly through think and thin regardless of who dons the jersey because that's how I feel.

I emphasise again around 17 players have no contract for next year. should I stop supporting until they resign or should we cut them all. Alternatively should we sign them all to 10 year contracts. It's partly the nature of the beast. Every year I will be at brookie regardless of who else is.

You definitely don't have an us against them culture. Because i'll follow them regardless whereas you're abandoning ship because someone that MAY NOT be there next year is going to play for us.

WHO HAS MORE LOYALTY!

the site is for everyone to agree with everything i say, otherwise i end up crying myself to sleep....

not really its for footy and many discussion

Well......you did mention you wanted more sleep!

edit: Fingers and toes crossed with regards to the ecg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4