Pledge jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Unless the club made a mistake, there is another person with my name who also pledged, a bit Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon.

I am so jealous. I was too lazy to get my **** together and get our names on it. I kept ignoring the emails and by the time I got around to it, it was too late. I thought that jersey was one of the best things for members in ages ....... hope they do it again!

Love it. Wore it to the gym today & showed the owner (ex sharks player). His eye sight was good , he found my name.

Neither one arrived yet. Got an email with a tracking number that doesn't work. TBH not real impressed and am wondering if membership worth it for an out of Sydney person. Club all over us to pledge our membership and by the way how about a jumper, then tumbleweeds.

Neither one arrived yet. Got an email with a tracking number that doesn't work. TBH not real impressed and am wondering if membership worth it for an out of Sydney person. Club all over us to pledge our membership and by the way how about a jumper, then tumbleweeds.

I think you'll find that may be an AusPost issue as well as the current COVID restrictions, but you know, any excuse to lay the boot into the membership team.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8