[poll] Do you click our adverts? some market research

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Do you click our adverts?

• yes - everywhere on the site

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes - on the front and news pages

• yes - in the full news posts

• yes - on the forum pages

• No

• Total voters
Cheers.

Just as well I didnt on Saturday anyways as I was going to a put a Multi on the Hurricanes/Broncos/Liverpool. I would have missed out on Liverpool as it went to extra time.

I had Huricanes/Broncos/Hammers... $50 @ 25.11 :wall:

I click on the stuff that interests me. I did buy some stuff at Strathfield Car Radio as a result of an add on the site.

I have to agree here... it's just unfortunate that there aren't many Australian advertisers. Do you know of any Australian-based ad services? I just found a link to webvert.com.au, but it was down...

Without those, I think the key is to finding local advertisers of some sort, some how... if need be, I could probably find you some 'adult' sites that are willing to advertise :)

cheers narc, but I dont really want to advertise adult content. There is also the question of making profit vs breaking even. I am looking only to break even on the site and not make it a commercal entity

Dan I don't doubt that you don't want to advertise adult sites. Hence the smiley! To be honest, I don't quite know what you can do: just hang in there until the Club realises that st.net is the better forum and then let them buy you out, maybe :)

Alternatively... instead of ads, you could organise a Silvertails ski trip! You know, get one of those groups that do it all for you and give you a freebie.

You mightn't make any money out of it, but at least you get to the snow for cheap :)

nice one byso I will hunt some down. The most popular link so far has been the singles.net one :)

There was a good "total experience" add I clicked on

Funnily enough there was nothing in there about recreational drug use. (that's for Dan he may remember that discussion) ;)

No! rarely any of the adverts appeal to me. As i look at it now, it has a photo contest and QLD rugby union number plates.

Not my cup of tea.

I am starting to find more and more better advertisers for the local market. Let me know wqhat you think

yeah me too :)

unfortunately all the new advertisers are not pay per click so I dont get money until someone signs up to the services!

But still this could work alright if I flood the site with Aussie adverts

i'd defo sign up for things if i got something for nothing e.g. the sportingbet thing

i was all over that like a rash

yeah that went well but still only made like $20 from it but beggers can not be choosers I guess.

I am thinking the same and am looking at a number of things that appeal. i.e. ozlotto etc

I am going to cut down to only Google, adsense and the new ads on the left mainly aiming at random things where you get something for nothing

There are a few different ones up now and I will keep adding more

i'd defo sign up for things if i got something for nothing e.g. the sportingbet thing

i was all over that like a rash

I signed up for that the other day but haven't received any free fat cash haha

You have to put money into the account first don't you??

thats right mate. put some money in and they will give you some cash :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6