*Poll* ~Finals format may be changing~

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Do you like this idea by the nrl?

• Yes

Votes: 10 10.8%
  • No

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 7.5%

• Total voters

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
15v16th. The loser plays in the GF. It will be looked upon as Toddy’s legacy.....how he eventually got Parra in the finals

DUFFMAN

Bencher
Next tries, and goals will be worth zero, play each other twice and no finals so we don't have hurt feelings for not winning.

What marking company got paid $1,000,000 for this stupid idea.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
What dingbat thought of this lame brain idea?

FMD....the administration of this game just goes from bad to worse under Greenturd.

The Messiah Graeme Annesley. A useless administrator promoted to the NRL.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
It's a great idea. Also they could bump up ratings by inflicting electric shocks on the losers.
Or, how about let the winners spend a night with the partners of the losers? No-one would even care what round it was, every team would have something to play for. Wonderful innovative thinking, someone deserves a bonus here.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
This idea is just lunacy. The difference between Raiders and St Merge was 10 points. Raiders lost 14 games (58% losses).

Its just the NRL in their constant attempts to bend over for the networks.

You want a more interesting competition, police the flipping salary cap properly.

KOMORI

Born and bred an Eagle
Dear god don’t ever let Greenderp watch Baseketball... he’d have an epic reacharound sesh with Beatoff if they could somehow get THAT finals series into October....

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
So this is what it's like to be in a minority?

Quick! Here's a cute puppy.

hqdefault.jpg

sheridanstand78

First Grader
This is just another pathetic money grab by the useless NRL. The top 8 format is fair to all teams and by doing what they propose you might make it harder for the winners of the first two finals 1 v 4 and 2 v 3 as they will have 2 weeks off in a month which could seriously disadvantage them over teams who are match hardened.

You would think right now that we have more pressing issues that need to be addressed, like the health of the clubs in the game apart from the News filth Donkeys and storm. The state of the game in the bush and the lop sided and unfair current salary cap just to name a few things!

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Polls currently at 81% against. Problem is, of the 81% that said no ****ing way. 93 % of those voters would watch it and validate it, and whine about the the quality of footy in decline in pursuit or ratings.

Pablo

Bencher
What dingbat thought of this lame brain idea?

FMD....the administration of this game just goes from bad to worse under Greenturd.
Is there another 'professional' sport that ****s around so much with it's rules and structures?
Putting a team that has come 10th out of 16 in a position to still play finals is a joke. Screams of a code in crisis looking at ways to make money at the expense of the sport.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18