[poll] New Manly supporter group name

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Should the New official supporter group, supported by the clud be called "Silvertails"

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Im hearing what Dan is saying.
Im sure there are other sites saying it should be The Rockers or it shoud be WhiteStripeSupporters and so on.
What ever the hell it is , the name and concept should be embraced so this venture can take off and I have somewhere to sit when i get off my ass and come down to watch a game or 2.

Exactly Earl. What these guys are doing is setting up a fence and divide.

It is not our decision and we should be happy with whatever name is chosen. So get over it ladies and accept it. You are either behind the venture or you are not

There is a simple choice with this.

Get on board or keep your trap shut.

[quote author=Jatz Crackers]
You can tell when Dan needs a root.

There is a simple choice with this.

Get on board or keep your trap shut.
[/quote]

I support the proposition so agree with you that the moaning etc should cease.

I make a simple joke and my posts get censored. Who did that and why ? I hope this site doesnt go the way of MSE and become over sensitive linked to a moderators ego.

I edited them i gave pre warning that the thread was being cleaned.

Lets stick to footy talk in here at least for a few days

I make a simple joke and my posts get censored. Who did that and why ? I hope this site doesnt go the way of MSE and become over sensitive linked to a moderators ego.

Kenneth? :|

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7