Poll: Next Manly Coach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Next Manly Coach

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn't Carty retire as head coach due to a heart attack?

Baz is emotionally drained and mentally focused on his legal case :confused:

Somebody think of the Members before the 2019 membership drive :wait:

You mean the “ membership drive OUT” don’t you??

If this **** keeps going I’d expect a membership of about half the Titans next year.

I’ve yet to vote in this poll as none of the above really inspire me.

And I fear I’ll be even less inspired when they announce Neil Henry.

And when they do I’m expecting a #sackhenry thread to immediately start!!

What a joy this off season will be on Silvertails.

@readingtheplay

Barrett has been told there is no payout. He's been told if he want's the last 6 mths of $'s for his 12 mth notice period, no problem, he'll be appointed assistant coach to Neil Henry and he can turn up to work every day to earn the money.. Or he can just walk..

@readingtheplay

Barrett has been told there is no payout. He's been told if he want's the last 6 mths of $'s for his 12 mth notice period, no problem, he'll be appointed assistant coach to Neil Henry and he can turn up to work every day to earn the money.. Or he can just walk..
Why doesn't Baz just go now?

The 6 month pay doesn't offset the damage to his reputation :nerd:

It is Henry but the part that the reporters are getting wrong is that Baz doesn't have a gig lined up...he does. It's not Penrith and it's not as a head coach just yet but it is a gig nonetheless.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8