Poll: Which halfback would you offer a 3 year contract?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rambo1987 link said:
Who were those 2 brothers that played for the Dragons U20 last year at half & 5/8 - they both played juniors at Manly - Kennedy i think

Kennedy bro's. They're playing rugby with Warringah the last I heard.

DSM5 link said:
Carney is a pisspot and stupid, not 31, and not married with kids.  He has more footie talent than Johns had, and hasn't, to my knowledge, been involved in a gang-bang, or mass masturbation show.  Not hanging offenses I grant you, but enough that the League community and his wife, think his behaviour was totally inappropriate, as do I.  Now I put the view that Carney would be a good proposition for us to sign as a 7, that's all.  I was not asked to comment on his morals, behaviour or any other matter relating to him.  Maybe it would be a good thing if those items could be included in all contracts from now on, for all players.  And if you check back through my posts I've been calling for one of our own to be promoted into the No 7 position.        

Gang bang or mass masturbation = Legal DSM

Drink driving, leading cops on a car chase, pissing on a patron at a pub etc, are all illegal

League community and everyone else see's those acts as inappropriate as well

I wouldn't go near him personally. He may have some talent, but I will point out, that as soon as he was punted and Campese took the reins, the Raiders were twice the team than they were before that

Was reading today that Liam Foran is probably going to be let go at the end of the year by the Warriors

I don't know how good he is, probably not world beating if he is so far back at the Warriors, but if Keiran is as good as all predictions, and the 2 stating they would love to be at the same club, he could be a handy little buy to help keep Kieran at the club

Kiwi, personally I'd rather sign a guy who can't hold his turps than one who leads a bun.  And as I stated in the post, sign up someone from within the club.  And I'm over the Johns saga and have moved on.   

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7