Poll: Who do we buy?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who do we sign at half?

• Hodkinson

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Maloney

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Kane Elgey

Votes: 33 54.1%
  • Mortimer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cliffy Lyons

Votes: 18 29.5%

• Total voters
Why would the Titans do a deal with Manly? Signing DCE has nothing to do with the club. They owe Manly nothing for his signature.

And as far as Elgy goes, doing well in u20's isn't a guarantee of anything (see Michael Chee-Kam)

We have to sign up Ricky Stuart as coach.

This is on the basis that we have to get to rock bottom before we start to turn it around.

Played lock and hooker his whole career. To throw him into the toughest position in the game with zero kicking game. NNNNNNOOOIOOO!!!!

Yes only seen him play a couple of times, living qld without fox I don't get to see too many games but every time I have seen him he seems to have a bit of spark about him. But yes I see what you're saying haha

Funny thing is we usually bring talent through the ranks. The last big signing from outside was probably killer.

Why would the Titans do a deal with Manly? Signing DCE has nothing to do with the club. They owe Manly nothing for his signature.

And as far as Elgy goes, doing well in u20's isn't a guarantee of anything (see Michael Chee-Kam)
They may do a deal if it means they get DCE a year earlier. Like next week.

No we don't need to cram someone from out of position into the halves. Joe Kelly has cap to spend now so spend it and buy players so next year we are gunning for the premiership. Rebuilds are for losers. You start, begin losing and you never get out of it. We are the best club of the modern era and so it should damn well stay.

We now have the best part of $2 million to spend - sit back , relax, pick the eyes out of squads that are under salary cap pressure in 2016 and beyond . Bulldogs, Roosters, Rabbits, Eels.

Make smart decisions for the long term NOT panic buys for the short term to appease fans

This will truly test whether our new CEO is decent or not.

We have an opportunity now. As much as we have had losses.

" A man with no options , suddenly has all the options in the world "

We now have the best part of $2 million to spend - sit back , relax, pick the eyes out of squads that are under salary cap pressure in 2016 and beyond . Bulldogs, Roosters, Rabbits, Eels.

Buldogs- We could target TRex and Hodko.
Roosters- let's try for JWH
Rabbits- that Glenn Stewart looks ok
Eels- Watmough, Lussick and Hopoate would be handy.

Buldogs- We could target TRex and Hodko.
Roosters- let's try for JWH
Rabbits- that Glenn Stewart looks ok
Eels- Watmough, Lussick and Hopoate would be handy.

LOL - yep its a bit like that. Hey its not easy being 'glass half full guy 'at the moment - it takes many empty glasses of strong bourbon piled up beside you.

Swap DCE for this season with the tits for Elgy and Ryan James

Make moves on young juniors and chase JWH while really targeting that kids that they love (Jackson Bird? I think)

Get Hoppa3 back after his stint in jail and get Whare back

I'm pretty sure the Burgess twins are off contract. They're massive they're young and they're exactly what we need!!! Kelly get then to our club!!!

If Foz stays we don't need to buy anyone to replace DCE in the halves because we already have a great young half in the making in Manaia Rudolph! And I'm also confident in saying that if he didn't break his leg after playing only 10 games last year, he would've got a crack at 1st Grade in 2014 and everyone would have been raving about him throughout preseason just as they were with Gutho & Turbo!
This kid likes to fly under the radar so I won't talk him up too much out of respect, but what I will say is that he has all the necessary skills that are required for 1st Grade as well as an 83% goal kicking average! (Just google his NYC point scoring / goal kicking stats!)
This kid just needs to be given the opportunity to showcase those skills.......

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8