Poor Dylan Walker!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
When I was 12 I used to ride my shetland pony through the snow 5 miles each way to school.

One day my pony died, and I had to carry it back and forth for a week until my dad got me a new one.

I just hope little rabbit Dylan won't be too tired after his participation in this most gruelling of State of Origin games. His 11 tackles were inspirational, and Qld did not score a single point during his time on the field. Also, despite the stats recording a 0 metre gain, I can assure you he made at least one metre, perhaps even two in his one possession during the match. I was screaming and holding up my ruler to the screen - I'm sure it was 170-180 centimetres, Even Rabbits Warren noticed him and was remarking what a danger man he was brought on to be.

I'm sure you can all feel my concern. Firstly, I just hope that he isn't sore. He looked ok as he was smiling and joking around after the game with the winning Qld team, but of course no-one will know until after he comes out of recovery sessions and ice bath.
Then he has to deal with the challenge of the cold weather. I'm in Canberra now and it is a chilly 8 degrees outside. I just could not imagine playing rugby league under these oppressive conditions, I even brought my turtleneck. In fact I don't even think I can play rugby league but lets be focussed here on Dylan's recovery and not spend time worrying about me. My problems pale in comparison.

Please guys do report for me how little rabbit Dylan is going. May I suggest for him an extra long session under ice tonight to heal his wounds and to acclimatise him to the club game he will be forced to play on Friday.

NYEagle

Turtleneck? You wear a turtleneck?

No offence to Bozo (er, Bob Fulton 'The Immortal', not the Silvertails Bozo).....he lost me the day he signed Craig Field.

We should have stuck with Tooves and Cliffy and left Field to rot away with the Redfern Vermin. If he was going to sign a half for 1997 he could have at least tried to get Freddie Fittler who despite his lack of microphone skills was one hell of a footballer in his day.
At the time Field was the next best thing . He was consistently the match winner in an ordinary South Sydney team .

That was about the time he was planning his first armed robbery...he was a total dickhead, everyone in Sydney knew it and I couldn't believe we went for it. Oh that's right...he was best mates with Terry Hill and we all know which household Terry ended up in.

At the time Field was the next best thing . He was consistently the match winner in an ordinary South Sydney team .

We are talking about the same Craig Field correct? The one who's winning percentage at Souffs was a mere 30.95%.

About the only consistent match winner for the Vermin back then was luck.

After last night I think even less of little rabbit Walker.
He was constantly running backwards in defense (presumably to soften the blow of impacts), went missing for long periods, and was never in the last ditch effort thats Buhrer, Lawrence etc. are constantly left to cover.
Just watch his 9 minutes in origin, was constantly avoiding the ball.
These soft players are not Manly.
NYEagle

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4