Positives

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Barrett one more game closer to getting the chop.
One too Manly I think.
We are the worst team in the comp.
This is the first season where I think we will get the spoon.
Embarrassing really! I'm done with this team.
I don't know why I put myself through the ringers week in and out.
This week could of been the last.

Wooden spoon here we come. This team and its entire coaching staff and management are the worst group I have ever seen in maroon and white. Today was pathetic and we havent played a good team yet this year really. Look out by end of May.

When we hold the ball we can score points, that is a positive.
DCE's goal kicking is a positive (although the rest of his game today was a mess, I'm just waiting for the Survivor thread to case my vote!)

Paseka showed enthusiasm and aggression with limited time and amongst a group of mopers who had thrown in the towel.
Lane stood out amongst the forwards, ran hard and often between players.
Parker and Kelly played well and much better than their more experienced and fancied fellow backs.
Tom's try-saving tackle.
Uate's catching

I thought this thread was going to be about them all testing positive at an mdt on the way home and how they where all going to be sacked as a result (coach included). I'm a little disappointed now to be honest.

How good were Brian Kelly's hands today. They can be rocks or diamonds or sometimes rocks and diamonds, but today they were purely diamonds. That 2nd no try was a bloody good effort

That we saved ourselves $800,000 when we missed out recruiting Pearce who is out for the season.
That's all I can think of atm.

two atoms walk into a bar .... the first atom says ... 'jeez I lost an electron' ... the second atom asks 'are you sure' .... first electron .... 'yes .. I'm positive'

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8