Pre Barrett backline

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

king2213

Reserve Grader
1 Gutherson $300k
2 Tafua $250k
3 Peta Hiku $300k
4 Jessie Ramien $150k
5 Tom Turbo $250k
6 Dce $1M
9 / back row Jamie Buhrer ( knights captain) $300k

$2.3 m

What was wrong with the players we had ?

Hiku is on fire at the warriors

Gutherson is on fire at the eels Captain

All we need was an overhaul of the forward pack

Last edited:
Plus the players you there would not stay around for that type of pay haha

That’s how much Hiku was on when he was he was released

Gutherson is also on similar money

George is on that money now

Ramien is on small money

Tom was on the wing and killing it under Toovey

Setting aside the obvious on feild talent differences.
Getting Brown over Buher was a massive mistake culturally, all the praise coming out of Newcastle regarding the work he has done off field is saddening.

Raimen has been really impressive but I believe he was let go for other reasons, and didn't the knights cut him for similar reasons aswell? If anyone could confirm that would be great

1 Gutherson $300k
2 Tafua $250k
3 Peta Hiku $300k
4 Jessie Ramien $150k
5 Tom Turbo $250k
6 Dce $1M
9 Jamie Buhrer ( knights captain) $300k

$2.3 m

What was wrong with the players we had ?

Hiku is on fire at the warriors

Gutherson is on fire at the eels Captain

All we need was an overhaul of the forward pack

Totally agree with you that it's the forwards that we needed to be looking at back in 2015. I also think that Buhrer could have transitioned into a good hooker if it was required.

From what I gather, the club was after a total clean out in 2015. That meant getting rid of the entire coaching staff and most of the players.

Totally agree with you that it's the forwards that we needed to be looking at back in 2015. I also think that Buhrer could have transitioned into a good hooker if it was required.

From what I gather, the club was after a total clean out in 2015. That meant getting rid of the entire coaching staff and most of the players.

Egotism

Now they are paying the price

Fancy letting go of a football department that has trained 2 Melbourne cup winners and 2 Runners up twice in 10 years

And hired a trainer that has not ever even won a trial race in the middle of country

And at the same time removed the soul of the roster ?

Last edited:
Getting rid of / letting go of guys like Buhrer and Tooves was always going to come back to bite us. When you have guys who love the club that much and you treat them the way we did, we deserve to be where we are at. Our team as it stands is a few Manly players (none of which have much experience) and a cast of mercenaries. Hopefully the anti-Manly media can harden them up and get them to buy into our culture, but more likely we will suffer until the next batch comes through.

I do worry that the clean out this club has done in the change of leadership at the top hasn’t been irreparable in losing our culture.

He is the captain of Newcastle Knights mate

What does that say

We could do with some leaders

Captain Gutherson eels

Captain Buhrer Knights

We let go of the soul of the club
Buhrer is not a hooker, I'd have him back but he is no hooker, Api has been one of our best through all this and is one of the best in the comp, quite happy with him.

That’s how much Hiku was on when he was he was released

Gutherson is also on similar money

George is on that money now

Ramien is on small money

Tom was on the wing and killing it under Toovey
Those players would not stay on that money, especially Gutho 300k? For a pretty decent fullback! He'd want at least 600k. And the other would want a lot more.

I don’t think we need a new 9, Api has been doing a good job and is one of the few blokes that can hold his head up high.

Burhrer could have done for the team what Menzies did during the dark Northern Eagles days - keep the manly culture alive and inspire the younger blokes coming through.

Setting aside the obvious on feild talent differences.
Getting Brown over Buher was a massive mistake culturally, all the praise coming out of Newcastle regarding the work he has done off field is saddening.

Raimen has been really impressive but I believe he was let go for other reasons, and didn't the knights cut him for similar reasons aswell? If anyone could confirm that would be great

Jessie Ramien has been signed to the Knights starting 2019 2 year deal

He also signed Dylan walker on 5/8 money When he is a centre

And signed Tom on billy slater money

And let go of gutherson who is the captain of eels and physically suited better to the fullback position

Tom is 6’4 he is too big to coveR the ground a full back does
Ironically, he seems to have just as much trouble covering anything above ground. :)

He also signed Dylan walker on 5/8 money When he is a centre

And signed Tom on billy slater money

And let go of gutherson who is the captain of eels and physically suited better to the fullback position

Tom is 6’4 he is too big to coveR the ground a full back does

All thanks to a rookie coach

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10