PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Bulldogs v Manly [Round 18, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Funa
Hoppa
Harper
Parker
Miski
Cust
DCE
AFB
Levi
Taupau
Siro
Guaca / Jetski
Jurbo

Croker
Paseka
Keppie
Jestki / Guaca

Funa
Hoppa
Harper
Parker
Miski
Cust
DCE
AFB
Levi
Taupau
Siro
Guaca / Jetski
Jurbo

Croker
Paseka
Keppie
Jestki / Guaca
Even with that squad we should I say should be to strong for dogs .

But our form and our confidence is shot, dogs by 12. Final score 20-8

Jayden okunbor for dogs the one banned for photos with school girls in marking up on abbis

he will destroy us

cust in

abbis in

rest of team as is last week

ben turbo named in squad as well as Luke metcalf.

dogs by 12

Ben Trbojevic and Luke Metcalf both named on an extended bench! Wonder what the chances of either one playing...
Slim I say but Des May surprise us.

cant believe we are favourites for this can see a scoreline of 26-10 dogs ways, we just don’t how to win.

MATCH OFFICIALS:

Matt Noyen

Referee

Belinda Sharpe
Touch Judge

Peter Gough
Touch Judge

Ben Lowe
Video Referee

Steve Clark
Senior Review Official

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yippee !!! No Hairy Pair-of-arseholes as a Match Official in any form this week.

Slim I say but Des May surprise us.

cant believe we are favourites for this can see a scoreline of 26-10 dogs ways, we just don’t how to win.
There is one consolation if we do happen to lose this week and that is there is a good chance the the Broncos will also lose and take over the Wooden Spoon position.

MATCH OFFICIALS:

Matt Noyen

Referee

Belinda Sharpe
Touch Judge

Peter Gough
Touch Judge

Ben Lowe
Video Referee

Steve Clark
Senior Review Official

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yippee !!! No Hairy Pair-of-arseholes as a Match Official in any form this week.

because sadly they have already done there job in screwing up our season so we now get for the first time in a long while refs with no personal agenda against us.

Manly 13+. Score will end up 38 to 20 or so. Something big.
Hope you are right but those few Ins for the dogs worry me and us as a team completely losing the will or know how to win think we are up against it on Friday night.

i would not be against us winning big but just can’t see it happening.

Are the Dogs confidence and form sky high ?
No there not I agree with you on that just think we are in a deeper whole than them, you know this is there one real chance to not get the spoon, they will come out desperate.

i want us to win so badly but just can’t see it happening this week.

I reckon could rip them through that middle enough to give Cust and DCE some great opportunities, just can't let in 34 points and expect to win footy games....keep them under 18 and will win.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10