PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Cowboys v Manly [Round 11, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
There's about 6 guys I've never heard off in this cowboys team. Very inexperienced. I'm expecting a good win thou i wish Green got the sack next week. Throws a bit of mystery into it.

Well I’ve got some good news for you, Bush trip coming up for mid August for about a month!!
I hate to say it but I had the father in laws 70th on sat and vowed not to watch v eels. Couldn’t help myself and had a peek at halftime. When I saw the score I was like you beauty and sifted off to watch the second half. Only to see is not score a point and Parra come within 4! In saying that we still won.

MATCH OFFICIALS:

Henry Perenara
Referee

Jon Stone
Touch Judge

Gavin Badger
Touch Judge

Bryan Norrie
Video Referee

Jared Maxwell
Senior Review Official

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep, as stated by other Silvertails posters, Hairy Pair of Arsehloes and Horse Head are listed among the Match Officials list. We are screwed.

MATCH OFFICIALS:

Henry Perenara
Referee

Jon Stone
Touch Judge

Gavin Badger
Touch Judge

Bryan Norrie
Video Referee

Jared Maxwell
Senior Review Official

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep, as stated by other Silvertails posters, Hairy Pair of Arsehloes and Horse Head are listed among the Match Officials list. We are screwed.

Great ... the worst on field referee, the worst official in The Bunker, and Blind Man Badger on the lines.

You can't half tell we're playing the 6pm Friday game can you.....

Last edited:
That cows side on paper looks ordinary. Young kids with the coach just gone and after a tough away loss, if they ain’t ripe for us to hammer them we never will!

MATCH OFFICIALS:

Henry Perenara
Referee

Jon Stone
Touch Judge

Gavin Badger
Touch Judge

Bryan Norrie
Video Referee

Jared Maxwell
Senior Review Official

any ex Cowboys players amongst that lot? Seems to be the latest 'thing'.

Maxwell ay.... how is that ****er still in the box after all his stuff ups?
Very winnable game cows are **** and have no coach. But expect JT to have a massive games hes been quiet of late and that doesn't last long

No excuses this week. I am concerned with our metres gained - particularly returning kicks! After the initial shock of playing without our turbo and walks, a little confidence surely must be brewing in our back 5 - caarn lads!

Maxwell ay.... how is that ****er still in the box after all his stuff ups?
Very winnable game cows are **** and have no coach. But expect JT to have a massive games hes been quiet of late and that doesn't last long
JT has handled our pack the last few times we’ve played. I reckon Marty, AFB and Jake will make it a bit personal against him this week and destroy him. I’m feeling very confident about this one.

Great news on Suli! This weeks team looks very strong. Dylan back next week and if we win the next two our expectations will start to escalate.

It’s awesome how the media are jumping over the whole Turbo delayed return by reporting our season is over. Playing straight into Dessie’s favourite playbook.

Great news on Suli! This weeks team looks very strong. Dylan back next week and if we win the next two our expectations will start to escalate.

It’s awesome how the media are jumping over the whole Turbo delayed return by reporting our season is over. Playing straight into Dessie’s favourite playbook.
Agree and much to my surprise he looked gone for some time during the game last weekend.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10