PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Titans [Round 11, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
This has DANGER game written all over it. Coming off the back of a series of impressive performances. Playing at home against a team we would expect to beat. Complacency is our biggest enemy. I'm sure Des won't allow it in but it is difficult to stay up all the time.
Des has mentioned several times about the bottleneck that is building on the ladder so I think that he will have the team primed for the win.

If Tom is fit he would be a wasted space sitting on the side lines .

Points for and against counts at the end of the season and a fit Tom always carves up
If hes ready he will play but they said rnd 13. Maybe next week? Either way when he comes back wow! Our game is going to goto a new level

Titans are kinda a bogey team for us

Let us look closely , very, very , very , very closely at those stats feathered friend ......

Since the Tits came into the comp in 2007

We have won 9 and the Tits have won 5

I think they are ours for the taking this weekend

Bra-Shopping-after-Breast-Augmentation.jpg

Manly is on a three-match winning streak at Lottoland this year with the Rabbitohs, Raiders and Bulldogs their 'victims' so far on the Northern Beaches.

But the Titans enjoyed two wins over the Sea Eagles in 2018 - the most recent being at Lottoland in round 23 last year in a high-scoring game 42-34.

Of course the Des Hasler-styled defence is a far cry from the Trent Barrett structures. And they will have to be as the Titans are in the habit of scoring points early - two unanswered tries against the Knights in round six, the Wests Tigers in in round seven, and the Bulldogs in round 10.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/05/21/sea-eagles-v-titans-round-11-preview/

NRL Player welfare @:oops:

Titans prop Moeaki Fotuaika is playing through the pain of a broken wrist in a bid to boost the Titans injury-hit pack.

Every Tuesday I love trying to guess the team Dessie's gonna name. It's a bit of a 'who do I think is going to return from injury' game :rofl:. God help me trying to pick it once Turbo, Chez and Suli become fit....

However, here's my tip for this afternoon's team list:

1. Elliott
2. Taufua
3. Walker
4. Parker
5. Garrick
6. Croker
7. Elgey
8. AFB
9. Koroisau
10. Taupau
11. Thompson
12. Sironen
13. Trbojevic
14. Fainu
15. Gosiewski
16. Waddell
17. Boyle

Cust had a great debut and I will definitely not be disappointed whatsoever if he gets named over Croker. But at the same time, I think Croker deserves a chance to show what he has got, if he is fit, which I am presuming he will be. It seemed Api hurt his shoulder mid-game but I saw him running down the sideline shortly after with ease so I am thinking he is ok.

Anyways, keen to see who the mad scientist names! :giggle:

Yes I'm more worried about his game than Sharks game. Teams that have flair and use the ball a bit like the Titans do can cause us some troubles. Teams that grind and try to outmuscle us and play conservative struggle cause we are powerful in the forwards and are out enthusing the opposition in the physical stuff.

A game that turns into a high scorer won't suit us at all. I think the Titans are set up to cause us problems. Creative halves who chance their arm, fast outside backs. I well remember Brimson cutting us to ribbons last year.

Worried about an emotional let down against a so called easier team, after several very tough energy sapping performances. Danger game for sure and certain.

I'm not worried about this game at all.
We are a different team to the one who ran out last year.
Our defence is solid and consistant.
Brookie is becoming a fortress again.
Titans are sh1t.
There is no ambush.
Manly by plenty!

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12