PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Parramatta v Manly [Round 25, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Key man for Manly - Api Koroisau.
In the various team photos i've seen over the past couple of months, I haven't noticed that infectious smile of Api's. I suspect that getting told he was free to move on was a bit of a blow for him, despite hopefully getting a good deal eventually with Penrith. Maybe his fantastic enthusiasm and irrepressible nature have been affected by this and inhibited his form to some extent?
However now is the time we need him to stand up, he has the ability to really make a difference, in combination with Manase, so I hope he has his best game of the year.
My man Api. He will deliver. :clap:

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
MATCH OFFICIALS:

Gerard Sutton
Referee

Phil Henderson
Referee

Todd Smith
Touch Judge

Jeff Younis
Touch Judge

Ben Galea
Video Referee

Jared Maxwell
Senior Review Official

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are screwed for video decisions this week. The two knobs are back in the Vidiot Box again.

It's amazing that we didn't get Hairy Pairofarseholes in place of Phil Henderson as one of the Referees too. Sutton is bad enough.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Been playing predominantly lock/2nd row for Blacktown and only played the full 80mins five times.

Interesting selection.
Since Turbo is a middle forward and an 80 minute player , he will probably be moved to the front row sometime during the game so Keppie can play back row perhaps

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Nine news

Brendan says
giphy.gif

https://twitter.com/9NewsSyd/status/1168806883286638592?s=19

grassy

Bencher
I have a funny feeling George will be targeted on the wing like they did last game.I remember watching the last Manly and parra game seeing George getting caught out a few times. I hope George is up for it. I hope Cherry steps up here and I am picking Garrick to stand out. Elliot to play well. Quietly confident.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
J
I have a funny feeling George will be targeted on the wing like they did last game.I remember watching the last Manly and parra game seeing George getting caught out a few times. I hope George is up for it. I hope Cherry steps up here and I am picking Garrick to stand out. Elliot to play well. Quietly confident.
Jorge will have Fergie jumping all over him :tmi:

Eaglehauser

Die Hard
Have same feeling i did before Raiders game - we got this!

Had a flat feeling before last weeks game thought we’d be in for a rough ride, seems we all ride the same emotions as the players. The canberra win was draining....

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16
13 6 6 26 15