PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Parramatta v Manly [Round 25, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ellakasmar

Reserve Grader
Hi all!

Just tried to buy tickets in the Manly supporters bay at WankBest & there’s only double seats left (6 in total) and with a big group of us, we can’t all fit! The bay over is bay 107 and that’s also single seats only.

Just wondering if anyone has bought tickets already and if so what bay number you’re in? Just don’t want to be amongst all Parra supporters!!

Hi all!

Just tried to buy tickets in the Manly supporters bay at WankBest & there’s only double seats left (6 in total) and with a big group of us, we can’t all fit! The bay over is bay 107 and that’s also single seats only.

Just wondering if anyone has bought tickets already and if so what bay number you’re in? Just don’t want to be amongst all Parra supporters!!

Sorry to hijack your thread. that ticket situation just plain sucks.

Hope you can sit with people who only have one head and 2 thumbs.

Hahaha no worries at all - definitely bracing myself for some INTERESTING refereeing

Sucks Parra gave us the smallest bay they could in the corner, and only one bay for everyone to sit in
So Ella, is it the fact that they've sold so many tickets or that they are just making a piddling amount available for the opponents?
It would be the petty sort of thing that you would expect.
I remember the cumberland oval days.
Dead set jungle.
The people are an embarrassment and haven't changed...

So Ella, is it the fact that they've sold so many tickets or that they are just making a piddling amount available for the opponents?
It would be the petty sort of thing that you would expect.
I remember the cumberland oval days.
Dead set jungle.
The people are an embarrassment and haven't changed...

I would suggest it’s definitely that they are taking the p*ss with the seats made available to opposition supporters - we got stung with that one at their old stadium a few years back. That was after the bout of ‘refurbishment’ where they put advertising signage blocking any view of the big screens from certain seats. They make out like it’s a ‘special bay’ for everyone to sit together, when in fact they’re setting aside the special corner seats with badly obstructed views that nobody in their right mind would choose. I’d put money on it that they’re playing the same game at WankBest.

At least the opposition supporter bays at the old SFS were always in a decent spot.

At least the opposition supporter bays at the old SFS were always in a decent spot.

That’s my whole argument! A few Parra fans on Twitter have come back at me defending WankBest saying that a tiny supporters bay is standard at all stadiums. But at the SFS we always had 2-3, and ANZ there’s always one reserved seating and one GA supporters bay. And suburban grounds it’s a lot easier to sit with other Manly fans on hills etc.

There was only 1 away supporters bay in the corner at Canberra but luckily the next bay was general admission with predominantly Manly supporters in it too & look how that turned out :clap: Give the slime hell :rock:

To actively screw over travelling fans paying good money to see the same game of footy is totally unprofessional and petty.

To then continue to have media agendas about Manly fans 'not travelling' is further proof that most Journos' dogs are in possession of their one family brain cell.

There was only 1 away supporters bay in the corner at Canberra but luckily the next bay was general admission with predominantly Manly supporters in it too & look how that turned out :clap: Give the slime hell :rock:

Yeah that’s what I was hoping it would be like again but the bay next to it was also sold out! Let’s hope sold out with manly supporters lol!

What a stupid idea scheduling this game on a Friday night at 6PM. Greenturd should be sacked for this decision alone. No respect for the fans who want to go to this game. For me its a stroll to Whinger park so its easy but for people wishing to travel its nigh impossible!

What a stupid idea scheduling this game on a Friday night at 6PM. Greenturd should be sacked for this decision alone. No respect for the fans who want to go to this game. For me its a stroll to Whinger park so its easy but for people wishing to travel its nigh impossible!

Not an easy game to get to is it! So wish I had uni that day but I have work til 5pm in the city...luckily it’s a short train ride!

Scheduling for round 25 is dumb anyways - us and eels on a friday night at 6pm and roosters and Souths the Thursday night!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8