Preferred GF Opponents ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Personally would like to beat The Storm, it's 1-1 at the moment in GFs, lets win the decider.

Chip and Chase said:
I think it would be kinda cool to crush all those Souths fans hopes. After all this time they have spent waiting, I'd love to see the river of tears running through Redfern after we spanked them in a GF.

I would much prefer to see them out in straight sets in the finals, I think that would shatter the Souths fans much more.

assuming we make it - and the title of this thread reeks of cockiness - Roosters or Souths. Melbourne are boring and Dogs won't make it.

Storm, to shove it down everyone's throat that the 2 best teams of the last 7 years are still the top 2 teams.

Wouldn't mind the Roosters, they're going good.

Don't want Souffs. The Sydney circle jerk would piss me off.

Forget the rest, no chance.

Brookie4eva said:
Personally would like to beat The Storm, it's 1-1 at the moment in GFs, lets win the decider.

Chip and Chase said:
I think it would be kinda cool to crush all those Souths fans hopes. After all this time they have spent waiting, I'd love to see the river of tears running through Redfern after we spanked them in a GF.

I would much prefer to see them out in straight sets in the finals, I think that would shatter the Souths fans much more.

This would work for me but hopefully we can assist Souths in their straight-sets exit by smashing them in week 1 and stealing "their" week off.

Obviously this thread is more about who we hope to BEAT in the GF. Not cocky - just best case scenario.

Would love to beat the cheating purple scum again but if we had to get done I think the Roosters would b the easiest to live with.

Manly To Win! said:
assuming we make it - and the title of this thread reeks of cockiness -
Nah, no cockiness here. I think the vibe is if Manly make the GF who would we choose to play and beat.
There are still no certainties. I would be amused if neither the chooks or bunnies made it. The chooks are having an awesome year but I think when they enter rooms they need crow bars to wedge their heads through the doors. They are extremely cocky and just plain cocks.;)

I would like to see us vs scum. Its the best rivarlry since the introduction of the nrl.

I wouldnt want to play the chooks.

Don't know or care about the GF. If we get there we will win it. The effort will be in getting there. I want us to play the Chooks in week 1 of the finals. We will do them. JWH will totally lose control and be a liability to them for sure.

One week at a time. I hope we play Penrith this week.
As for the GF, a lot are assuming it will be two of the top 4 in the GF. I think the losers of the top 4 play-offs could struggle a bit against a lower team with momentum in week 2 of the finals, and it's conceivable such a team could get to the GF. Doubt they could win it though.

If Manly and Storm win their first week games they are highly likely to play yet another GF. Which I wouldn't mind, in fact I'd love it because the Chook and Bunny fans have been unbearable this year.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
One week at a time. I hope we play Penrith this week.
As for the GF, a lot are assuming it will be two of the top 4 in the GF. I think the losers of the top 4 play-offs could struggle a bit against a lower team with momentum in week 2 of the finals, and it's conceivable such a team could get to the GF. Doubt they could win it though.

If Manly and Storm win their first week games they are highly likely to play yet another GF. Which I wouldn't mind, in fact I'd love it because the Chook and Bunny fans have been unbearable this year.

Here here souths supporters have been especially annoying its as if its their right to win it this year

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4