Press Conference

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I would've thought the journo's would have praised Jake for his superb game, but nothing said. Then again I guess we're talking about the media...

Despite a bloody nose, saturated gear on and no doubt pooped, Jake still fronts the media - what a legend :clap: For his efforts, Jake should've earned an early shower before the presser :rock:
Someone was talking to him before the actual press conference started and Jake looked embarrassed, bless him.

I'm very concerned about how good looking Trent Barrett is. It's the little things like how high that zipper was done up on the jacket. There must be two hundred of those little teeth but somehow he man ages to stop it on just the right one so that it's not too flirty and not too frigid.

GOODNIGHT!
That one made me lol for about a minute. Priceless.
I don't know about not too flirty though. I'm sure he snuck in a speed-wink to the n'pops.:giggle:

C'mon guys....gizza kiss!

moose3.jpg

But don't make the wolf lying down in the background jealous!

C'mon guys....gizza kiss!

moose3.jpg

But don't make the wolf lying down in the background jealous!
I'm glad you followed forum protocol and only put in the Disney family film version.:D
We do know what happened when this moved to the fire place though.;)
Love your work GE.

I'm glad you followed forum protocol and only put in the Disney family film version.:D
We do know what happened when this moved to the fire place though.;)
Love your work GE.
Was there a bear skin rug...maybe some Barry White in the background, a glass of vintage red.....bow bow chicka wow wow

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8