Price of jerseys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
globaleagle said:
Gib the Pom said:
I get my merchandise from this place in the UK - downunderleisure.co.uk - he sells the shirts for about £60 (about $110) and always gets new stock in come the new season.

I always thought lovell was cheaper than downunder....I'll start to re-look.

A couple of reasons that uk is cheaper than aust MAY be:

1) If the nrl get some sort of licensing fee from aussie stores selling the merch, or
2)greedy aussie buggers, or
3) quite often aust gets screwed with imports. Gerry harvey bleats on endlessly about on line shopping but screw him, he's just a landlord, not a retailer BUT there is one senator that always wants inquires about why digital prices are more in aust than o/s. Shouldn't be....as it is just digital info.

I dunno if this makes sense, I am dizzy

To be fair I have never checked out Lovell - although I may do now - only because I live about 20 minutes away from DUL so can nip to and from the shop instead of ordering online.

Yeh the logic I used to try and explain was that essentially the demand is very high and therefore they bump the prices up knowing that fans in Aus will pay it anyway (not all of them mind) and they keep pushing the boundaries of how much they can milk fans. Over here there is little demand so they keep them reasonable, and maybe its a more accurate reflection of how much they should actually be...

I've seen a few league groups I follow on facebook have been advertising leaguezone selling jerseys for $50 each. I presume they will be this years stock and not some of the new jerseys unveiled for next season. They also seem to be selling some decent training tops which look pretty flash as well.

FYI - the local area docket discount is 50% off all full priced stuff EXCLUDING 2015 range. Valid up till 8 Dec...

MWSE said:
Anyone know if the superstore is open at the moment?

MWSE site has the following:-

BROOKVALE SUPERSTORE
Address: 2 Federal Parade Brookvale NSW 2100
Phone: (02) 9939 3889
Shop hours:
Monday – Wednesday: CLOSED
Thursday – Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Sunday: CLOSED

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10