QLD SOO 1 TEAM

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
Billy Slater
Darius Boyd
Dane Nielsen
Willie Tonga
Jharal Yow Yeh
Darren Lockyer
Johnathan Thurston
Matt Scott
Cameron Smith
Petero Civoniceva
Nate Myles
Sam Thaiday
Ash Harrison
Interchange:
Cooper Cronk
Ben Hannant
Corey Parker
Jacob Lillyman

18th man:
Dave Taylor

RE: QLD SOO TEAM

Their centres are probably the most vulnerable but I still can't see NSW beating them.

Fluffy said:
strong bench, weak centres

Still many world class players in key position but definately a major weakness in the centres & in recent years GI has often proved the difference- are NSW halves good enough to exploit them.....

THey do look decidedly more beatable now.

If we can smash 'em in the forwards & Gaz pisses off to be with his Mrs so Idris & Jenko can tear up out wide, we may be in with a shot.
Aside from the Slater, Smith, Thurston combo, they're just a good team, nothing special.

Who really cares about this. I'm just puzzled as to why Princess didn't play last night. Keeping himself in cotton wool for this game? huh?

DSM5 said:
Who really cares about this. I'm just puzzled as to why Princess didn't play last night. Keeping himself in cotton wool for this game? huh?

Be fair DSM. Origin is 10 days away. It's certainly feasible that something could keep him out last night that won't take 10 more days to get over. Or maybe Des gave him his bye this week & the rest get theirs nexty.

Tonga is a good solid centre, however Nielson is average at best and could be a weakness that gasnier can exploit

Suprised they didn't pick Dallas Johnson, he has been immense for NQC this year.

Dane Neilson is a fairly average selection as well. Surely QLD's outside back depth isn't that poor? Perhaps moving Boyd to the centers & picking a rookie winger would've been a better move if they are that short in the centers.

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8