Quotes .. good, bad, funny and prophetic ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

When words sound good in your head ... but turn into something else when they come out of your mouth ...

The quote of the day is from TIm Tszyu, who has flown to the States a month early to prepare for his 4 belt World Title unification fight against Charlo .. and said this ...

"If you're going to do it, do it properly. This is why I came over early. I've got my team, got everything .. left all the females at home" ..

Any thoughts @Budgie ? .. Is having females around really that toxic an environment?

Dedication ... this thread is dedicated to my pal @XV-1 ... whom I am certain will have a few witty quotes to keep the off-season ball rolling ....

Well done Woody. Finally a thread you have started that hasn't been started 20 times before. 👌👍🏻

obviously the one with leaving the porch light on for Harold Holt until the Sharks win a comp . and the one mentioned about E T in the speed department also the Eels win over Newtown in 81 - Ding Dong the Witch is dead , few more out there that i can probably still recollect with a bit of effort .Came to think of it , Phil Gould had a couple of good ones too and from the great Bob Fulton
When Gus was coach at the Panthers he had a blow up with MG over his lack of discipline on the field. As the story goes, MG said he’d knock Gus’ block off, to which Gus replied "Well go ahead, don’t let fear stand in your way".

Some good ones in there. Maybe we could takes Brian Smiths advice next year.

"
Brian Smith after the round 1 win v Tigers
Q - IT WAS IMPORTANT TO GET OFF TO A GOOD START COMPARED TO LAST YEAR?
A - Yes - we took a vote before the game and we decided unanimously to go for a win.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4