• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @BOZO. Although we don’t know each other I really value my online interactions with posters like you, @Mark from Brisbane and @Bring back the.... Biff? - so I care about what you think of me and that is why I am upset about this. I’m glad most of you seem to have come back onto this thread so you hopefully all understand what has gone on.
At the end of the day what ever we say and in the manner that we say something we will please some people or piss some people off as every one takes things different and sees things differently .
The stress Free attitude
Take it away Anthony Hopkins .....
88e857fb82cb6be5e33e50b7410bd026.png

No we're not. No Moderator has called you out as being racist or even having to be "dealt with" in this thread so don't start misinforming others about us with incorrect information.

In Post #10, lsz said:

"I stand corrected - it was reported and handled by Jethro."

The only poster who mentioned "dealt with" was Shoe1 who wrote in Post #11:

"Stay joe, report the racism and it will be dealt with, and call it out."

It is quite obvious to me that you have read Shoe1's post and mistakenly thought that it was the post that lsz had wrote and taken it as the Moderators are calling you a racist and that is quite incorrect.
For the record I don’t think @MadMarcus was racist.

What I meant in my comment to joe was that the way to deal with any post he might perceive as racist is to report it and therefore call it out. I have made a report in the past for example about a post that implied indigenous people are lazy.

I think both Marcus and joe make excellent contributions to the site and would not like to see either of them leave.

I get called a poof cause I support Manly
I get called racist cause I support the Redskins
I get called a loser cause I support West Ham
There always something someone's gonna come up with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12