Pre-Game Raiders v Manly [Round 12, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

14 42
GIO Stadium
21 May 2023 04:05 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you @The Wheel

Quote ...
“We trust the process. We showed at the back end that we trust each other and are willing to work for one another,'' Chan Kum Tong

We trust that our Blacktown Eagles team walk the talk and do us Proud with a resilient Win

A nice crack too from all reports
I’ve been known to make the odd classic one liner ( by mistake ) and I reckon this one will be remembered as one of my best !!

I was of course referring to her at least being enthusiastic with the football !!

I’ve been known to make the odd classic one liner ( by mistake ) and I reckon this one will be remembered as one of my best !!

I was of course referring to her at least being enthusiastic with the football !!
Yep Also heard she is pretty enthusiastic with balls

How does our bench rotation work this week? 3 backrowers on the bench. 3 props starting. I'm guessing Bully is first middle rotation. Anyone have any insight as to how we use Condon and Fainu?

How does our bench rotation work this week? 3 backrowers on the bench. 3 props starting. I'm guessing Bully is first middle rotation. Anyone have any insight as to how we use Condon and Fainu?
Except (I think) for one game, Bullemor has played in the middle all season & Condon has been playing prop for BWSE.

Condon is now a middle, and has been pretty much all season.

Lawton obviously our 14, so barring unforeseen circumstances, rotation with Croker.

Fainu the only bench player to back up our edges

Come to Canberra for the game on Sunday and you can hire e-scooters to ride all around the city and even to the game!
Do the e-scooters have small flat screen tv's mounted to the handle bars, so people can watch the footy game between manly and canberra while riding around, instead of actually going to the game?

Do the e-scooters have small flat screen tv's mounted to the handle bars, so people can watch the footy game between manly and canberra while riding around, instead of actually going to the game?
More importantly, do they have a cup holder for my Starbucks non-fat decaf caramel latte?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8