Pre-Game Raiders v Manly [Round 12, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

14 42
GIO Stadium
21 May 2023 04:05 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the weather in Canberra tomorrow is like it is now, make sure you rug up! Currently overcast with a temperature of 9 but feels like 3 degrees 🥶

If Manly can’t beat what I consider a mid-table team tomorrow after 2 weeks of perfect rest between games they are kidding themselves and are a failure.

You can then forget the top 8, and after the Saints win and Tigers well on top of Nth Qld we are a game and a half form the spoon with plenty of rounds to go.

It’s will be time to stop extending and upgrading contracts, and instead time for showing the other side of the door, and I’ll be happy to draw an extended middle finger on it.

NYEagle

I'm just glad I will be out tomorrow and not subject myself to the continual aggravation of our lame, limp mediocre collection of individuals. I refuse to call this lot a team.

If Manly can’t beat what I consider a mid-table team tomorrow after 2 weeks of perfect rest between games they are kidding themselves and are a failure.

You can then forget the top 8, and after the Saints win and Tigers well on top of Nth Qld we are a game and a half form the spoon with plenty of rounds to go.

It’s will be time to stop extending and upgrading contracts, and instead time for showing the other side of the door, and I’ll be happy to draw an extended middle finger on it.

NYEagle
Last place incoming , rapidly !!

NYEagle
Even if they do beat them, I still think its about avoiding the spoon. We lack the depth and the consistency to play finals footy.

Ideally Jake can rev the side up a bit but really should not have to depend on that.

Hopefully also Jake and Burbo can show a lot more resilience than Alioia and Tuilagi have shown for a good part of the season.

Would not have minded Sipley back but Condon looks like he has been having a decent crack recently.

Not sure how he measures up in the stamina stakes either but not a lot of other options.

May have to give young Fulton a go at 13 soon if this forward combo this week can not go collectively a bit better and Jake to prop again.

So much depends on the Shu being able to compete and last the distance and providing that much needed better organizing and attacking boost.

Maybe about time also that Manly started to be in their opposition faces more often or restricting their
options and not be so passive in general.

Raiders will not give any quarter now that they are on a roll.
Didn't Fulton pick up an injury, and will be out for a while ?
Yep, he picked up an elbow injury and he is unavailable until round 14.

Amazing, so basically you only indulge when Manly win?, that's great restraint, you are definitely master of your domain.
1684574807553.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8