Pre-Game Raiders v Manly [Round 12, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

14 42
GIO Stadium
21 May 2023 04:05 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tigers win another game and the Dragons have won. Both those teams are slowly heading north while Manly stay stagnant on 11 points. If we don't get our act together and start putting in and winning games we will be in contention for that wooden spoon.

My previous post was meant to reply to @Mark from Brisbane and his how the mighty have fallen comment. Damn this site is SLOOOOOOOW Tonight.
With that off my chest. GO MANLY!
Blame the coach

Blame the refs

Blame the injuries

Blame the ball boys

NONE, of whom are on the field playing the game.

But don’t you worry , take the easy route for the blame game ( just like most do ) and that’ll make you feel better !!

Tigers win another game and the Dragons have won. Both those teams are slowly heading north while Manly stay stagnant on 11 points. If we don't get our act together and start putting in and winning games we will be in contention for that wooden spoon.
Oh by the way , I’m not a “ big Seibold Fan” at all , but I’m at least prepared to give him more than 5 minutes in the job to succeed, unlike you Des lovers.

He deserves a couple of seasons ( like most coaches get ) so let’s have this conversation then hey !!

Oh by the way , I’m not a “ big Seibold Fan” at all , but I’m at least prepared to give him more than 5 minutes in the job to succeed, unlike you Des lovers.

He deserves a couple of seasons ( like most coaches get ) so let’s have this conversation then hey !!
Would you still give him another season as coach if he achieved Manly's maiden wooden spoon? Not even the great Trent Barrett achieved that.

Would you still give him another season as coach if he achieved Manly's maiden wooden spoon? Not even the great Trent Barrett achieved that.
If we get our first wooden spoon I’d be sacking the underperforming players first.

Remember this is largely “ Des’s team”.

The only part of it not is the trade off of the two youngsters ( who were going anyway ) for Woods.

So that answer is , NO.

He’s inherited this lazy mob he deserves the opportunity to weed them out.

If we get our first wooden spoon I’d be sacking the underperforming players first.

The only part of it not is the trade off of the two youngsters ( who were going anyway ) for Woods.

So that answer is , NO.

I agree. I'm not thrilled with the teams performance but this team has glaring issues that are a product of Des and Co recruitment. Compare our middle forwards and hooker stocks to the tigers it is little wonder we are struggling.

So that answer is , NO.

Let's wait and see. Hopefully Manly don't get the spoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7