Pre-Game Raiders v Manly [Round 24, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

48 6
GIO Stadium
27 Aug 2022 03:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will admit that I have been critical of Burbo because I honestly haven't seen anything in him yet to suggest he will be anywhere near as good as his older brothers.

I am still hoping he makes me eat my words.

I will admit that I have been critical of Burbo because I honestly haven't seen anything in him yet to suggest he will be anywhere near as good as his older brothers.

I am still hoping he makes me eat my words.

Yeah he's getting a bit of a free ride with his name it seems, but as with you, I'm happy to be wrong.

Aloiai, Olakau'atu, Sipley, Tuitavake & Fifita
Really?. Wow, good bloody riddance then.

The nerve!

OK, let them go but include a clause they go to the Warriors. They will do it, and they can add to the losing culture over there. The Warriors will NEVER win a comp no matter who they bring over.

Its the perfect was to ensure they make no impact in opposition.

NYEagle

I really hope Des puts Weekes at fullback and Koula to centre, but I think the chances of this happening are very small. The typical Des move would be Ben to centre in place of Harper, Bull to second row in place of Davey, and then either Weekes or Roumanos on the bench to play 5-10 minutes at the end of the game.

JA, OH, TS and AT or VF?

Really?. Wow, good bloody riddance then.

I was interpreting the guesses of @tookey.
Those players are not confirmed as wanting to leave. If you read the thread more carefully, you would have noticed this.

I think the majority of true Sea Eagles supporters wouldn't want our best young outside back, our best backrower and our best frontrower to depart the club :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12