• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fluff - I thought you were an engineer??? Don't you sit in a room on your bum and design things using CAD!!!! :lol:

nah mate - i pay those cheap skate drafties to do that boring work

Thank goodness they have all those injuries in their front row. With Weyman, Tilge and Kahler out they will really struggle to get decent go-forward.

Ever tried going 2 weeks on 3 hours sleep a night that is generally interrupt at least twice on hard ground outdoors?

How about doing it in 40 degree heat?

Then add a supervising role where you have to look after 8 other people.

Then add difficult deadlines

Then add walking with a pack for 15 - 20 kms a day

Then add digging a hole roughly 6m long, 1m wide and 1.5m deep in 3 days whilst doing the above.

Then add what is equivelant to five 100m springts in 10 minutes with around 100 pushups half a dozen times for most days.

Then add planning to the nth degree movements, resuplies, stores, safety.

Then add not having a shower or any other luxeries at all, only having what you carry on your back.

Then added trying to stay awake at night whilst lying silenty still after all the above when you are so mentally and physically tired that you halucenate constantly.

So when you have done that get back to me.

Until then back to school.

Oh yeah, no injuries :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Geeze the boy scouts have certainly made things tougher, how many badges you get for that lot Fuff ? :lol:

We'd better beat the Raiders. I will be quite annoyed making the effort to come up to Brookie to watch us lose!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6