Rainbows,rubgy league, Roberts, religion...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I see it as a contradiction that Islam and Christianity come from a common history and one cannot drink but have many wives and the other can drink but have only one wife.
Agree. Btw you would have to be glutton for punishment to want more than one wife. :)

Just on a side note.....
I hear a lot of Trump supporters love his foreign policy,but I wonder if they love the China on their doorstep?
Asking for a communist friend....

I know I'm a just a neanderthal according to you I guess, but in answer to this I'd say if a player chose to write, let's say "gay pride" or "inclusion" like the jesus crew does I wouldn't care as it's a personal choice.
Sorry Ned. Wasn't calling you a neanderthal at allWas saying that's what my friends call NRL supporters. Zero intention to offend you.

• 👍
Reactions: Ned

‘We have well and truly fallen down the hole”: NZ allows gender self-identity in sports​

Story by Sky News Australia • Yesterday 9:51 pm

ave Women’s Sport Australasia co-founder Ro Edge says New Zealand allowing transgender athletes to compete with any gender they identify with is “absolutely madness”.

“A club can now no longer refuse a male who turns up and wishes to self-identify into the female category,” Ms Edge said.

“We have well and truly fallen down the hole.”

The sentence below is a link to the video .. just click it

‘We have well and truly fallen down the hole”: NZ allows gender self-identity in sports​

Story by Sky News Australia • Yesterday 9:51 pm

ave Women’s Sport Australasia co-founder Ro Edge says New Zealand allowing transgender athletes to compete with any gender they identify with is “absolutely madness”.

“A club can now no longer refuse a male who turns up and wishes to self-identify into the female category,” Ms Edge said.

“We have well and truly fallen down the hole.”

The sentence below is a link to the video .. just click it

Surely not NZ WRL games, can see women boycotting or standing down from matches, if this is allowed.

Sport is a religion of peace and Unity

Lets stop Politically Prostituting it !

See the source image
Let me tell you there’s nothing peaceful about me watching Manly play.! It’s bedlam!

Make of this what you will.:lipssealed:

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/r...m/news-story/cad4b6ef2f3f206e10f3858abd248efb

this comment ⬇️ is pretty much on the money I reckon,

“I would say that the majority of men would be members of a vast coven,” said one user.
Wow! I suspect some on here may want us to develop a jersey to celebrate our rights for self love. Instead of a rainbow jersey it can be called the wan#er jersey. :) suspecting it will have a petticoat design…

Wow! I suspect some on here may want us to develop a jersey to celebrate our rights for self love. Instead of a rainbow jersey it can be called the wan#er jersey. :) suspecting it will have a petticoat design…

The Eels developed this concept at their inception @Red Pill I'm not sure if they would be prepared to share their expertise in this area with any other NRL teams.

Sigh. Some of you people just get on a bandwagon and stick with it no matter what road it's turned onto.
The discussion I was having was not about rainbow stripes but about any political act having a place on a sporting field. Any sporting field.
But you all just keep returning to jerseygate as you like to call it. There seems to be no thought or intellectual discussion whatsoever.
Sorry I seem so frustrated but I've spent a lifetime being quizzed by my friends about what on earth I see in such a neanderthal game with it's idiot backward supporters who are stuck somewhere in the seventies and lack teeth.
Why overcomplicate the subject, people "are or should" feel free to "individually" express their views and beliefs in a respectful manner along with the right not to participate or support also.

Im not trying to start trouble but I still can't get a reasonable answer to the difference between the Inclusive Jersey and the Indigenous Jersey. No one has said boo about celebrating the Indigenous Jersey for the last 10 years but now we seem to have a problem. Can someone please explain the difference because im not seeing it ?
1)Sex and sexuality is a private matter for religious types, more to do with modesty.
2)Race is outwardly seen whether one likes it or not and most humans are mixed to a degree.(well technically all but not for me to decide)

Your line of thinking is like saying "every promotion is the same" just a different flavour so jump on board----people are entitled to have their own boundaries.

On top of that LGBTQ+ is such a fluid ever expanding label there are some letters that go beyond some peoples acceptance levels for starters along with it's leanings towards non binary promotions also.(it's more than just about sexuality and feels agenda driven to many)

I doubt you really want the "differences" explained though, i'm merely removing/addressing your "no-one has said boo" comment for the sake of doing so.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4