Rally cry: More motivation than ever

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NYEagle

Bencher
I don't think NRL could have created a better draw against Manly if they had made it up themselves starting the year with 8 weeks of mostly 5-day turnarounds, shuffled games to Monday nights for low attendance, followed by 3 games against the top 3 teams at full strength right before the sapping periods of origin.
Now the final insult, the mid tables teams Manly are now fighting for life against are gifted wins against depleted versions of the very same teams.

The NRL must be delighted in their quest to destroy the sea eagles and try and run the club broke again.

So I'll put this to us all, there could not be a greater motivation than ever for us to get behind our team for the run home. This is the chance to ride home the biggest F-U to the NRL in history so lets get into this..

I think they can do it. I saw enough against Cronulla to think this team is more than capable of making the eight. There is a great base of defense there, and with two full weeks to train and Cherry back out of Maroons camp to train with the team I think combinations in attack will improve significantly and it's time to make the run.

So let's get mad, cheer on this great club and unfurl the "Guess What? Manly Hates YOU Too" banner, and while we are at it, can I scribble in N-R-L at the bottom?

NYEagle

I was thinking this the other day. The worst time to ever play the Broncs and Cows is just before Origin when they are all trying thier best to make their way into the side.
It never worried me before as it was a good test for us, and I took great joy in us beating them.
Now is s different story with it team no so great we need every leg up we can. But alas the NRL and Toddy have other ideas.
I'm hoping for a strong finish with killer now at 5/8, some pace now in the centres and DCE with no pressure to perform to gain origin selection.
Go Manly

Phew, just for a minute there I thought you were suggesting we get Rally Towels!
My first thought too when I read it! I nearly threw up I was larfin that hard that night, has to be one of the biggest all time marketing **** ups ever....even the Broncos fans were embarrassed!lol
@NYEagle now Trentys being slapped about and put Walker were he belongs, I've no doubt we can make the eight. It'd really help if Buhrer could remain injury free(I know, big ask!), he's what's been missing in the forward pack. Keep Myles coming off the bench, he actually made an impact from there.
Cherry will gain confidence with killer next to him, and he'll be off and running.
You're right, it really would be a massive F U to the NRL mobsters.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6