Rambofan is BACK

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rambofan said:
Top End Eagle said:
Hey rambogan will we get sika Manu ? Or Wll Shackleton join before June thirty?

Top End, its a matter of fitting both of them in.Solid skill and a desire to win is a prerequisite and both have spades.

No other news.

well seeing as Manu has already signed with Penrith, I'd say you're full of crap.

mmmdl said:
Rambofan said:
Top End Eagle said:
Hey rambogan will we get sika Manu ? Or Wll Shackleton join before June thirty?

Top End, its a matter of fitting both of them in.Solid skill and a desire to win is a prerequisite and both have spades.

No other news.

well seeing as Manu has already signed with Penrith, I'd say you're full of crap.

He is just stirring, everyone on here already knows he is full of crap.

kingyfan said:
Rambofan said:
After a lot of sooking and wingeing from certain contributors, I was forced to have a knee bypass in Borneo for a few weeks.

Judging by all the thousands of mentions here in my absence, I have been sorely missed. Thank you fans, you know who you are.

Questions without notice will now resume.

Haters gonna hate but I can feel the love already. Flamers gonna flame and I am packing one kick arse of an extinguisher for you all.

That is all.Bring it.

Oh by the way.Snake as mentioned HAS signed with the rosters.T rex as predicted will be leaving as will three other first graders and two reggies.

Bring it.

Snake, Oldfield and Lussik are gone while Cunningham and Stomquist will both be at the dogs next year.

Ding.

bulldoggy said:
Rambofan said:
After a lot of sooking and wingeing from certain contributors, I was forced to have a knee bypass in Borneo for a few weeks.

Judging by all the thousands of mentions here in my absence, I have been sorely missed. Thank you fans, you know who you are.

Haters gonna hate but I can feel the love already. Flamers gonna flame and I am packing one kick arse of an extinguisher for you all.

That is all.Bring it.

Oh by the way.Snake as mentioned HAS signed with the rosters.T rex as predicted will be leaving as will three other first graders and two reggies.

Bring it.

i like you man
Cheers mate Thanks for the support.

Rambofan said:
kingyfan said:
Rambofan said:

That is all.Bring it.

Bring it.

Snake, Oldfield and Lussik are gone while Cunningham and Stomquist will both be at the dogs next year.

Ding.

bulldoggy said:
Rambofan said:

That is all.Bring it.

Bring it.

i like you man

Pathetic boring troll is boring
Pathetic boring troll would look good in the obituaries

The Eagle said:
Rambofan said:
kingyfan said:
Rambofan said:

That is all.Bring it.

Bring it.

Ding.

bulldoggy said:
Rambofan said:

That is all.Bring it.

Bring it.

i like you man

settle down mate

bulldoggy said:
The Eagle said:
Rambofan said:
kingyfan said:
Rambofan said:

That is all.Bring it.

Bring it.

Ding.

bulldoggy said:
Rambofan said:

That is all.Bring it.

Bring it.

i like you man

settle down mate

Get a life kid

MK Eagle said:
Is this a sick stitchup or what??
Obviously no shame after your current stats of 1 from 8 guesses.
Try something new - it may get dark outside tonight....you wear bright pink lipstick - stick to the facts.

No stitch up on my thread, Just the facts and more.

Yep BE....it's hardly "Football" is it.....move to General Discussio or have a whinge or whereever!!

Does quoting EVERY SINGLE REPLY add to, or diminish your Internet warrior status? Just curious, as I wanna level up soon...

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Hey mods shouldn't this thread be in General discussion or elsewhere ?

Done :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4