Rate our chances in 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Too hard to tell. We will have a winning season if all of the players are focussed on footy.

If we are a unified team and everyone is happy and wants to be playing for manly then we will make the top 4.... Again.
If players still want out or are thinking about where they will be playing next year we will miss the finals.
I'm not sure which one it is just yet.

I'd be surprised and upset if we don't make the eight. I think tooves has done his best with what coin he had to bolster the forwards which we lacked last season.

It's now about the coach motivating and manipulating the team to the top of the ladder. It's fair and square in toove's hands now. Sink or swim

Good luck - I wish you the best.

Unfortunately only see us making the top 8 comfortably but not top 4. I see us at 5 or 6 and getting a home final at the SFS ( strange home final that is but that's the NRL these days) in the 1st round of playoffs.

I see us behind the Dogs, Souffs, Rorters, Cows, Panffers, Warriors, Bonkos. Too much experience gone over the last 2 years and the DCE/Foz garbage has derailed our pre season. A good solid, settled pre season is essential and we have lacked it. Lyon/Matai are ageing and we lack real pace out wide unless we throw in the youngsters Gutho and Tommy T. We'll struggle on the fringe of the 8, maybe sneak in but go out early.

Thanks Mick. Though I was a touch concerned that you didn't rate us also behind the Sharks and Eels. ;)

You can look at all the teams, see what they did last year, what they have done in pre season and see the in and out of player stock and in reality, have no idea. It is usually the mind set of the team that will dictate the final outcome. Who would have rated Penrith so highly last year or seen how badly Wests went.
It seems obvious (but will it happen?) that Melbourne and St George will fight it out at the bottom.
We have the cattle to be anywhere in the top half of the mix, but so do 13 other teams.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8