Ratings of NRL Fullbacks- guess where Ben Farrar is?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Haven't seen Baby Hoppa play. Does anyone who has think he would rate more highly?

Anyone who rates young Hoppa over Ben Farrar is kidding themselves; young Hop is miles off first grade standard. Denis Sandow's got to be the next best option if Farrar got hurt.

saw 60 minutes of the game today and hoppa was very quiet. 2 hits ups not from kick returns and neither had much venom, missed a 1 on 1 break (dont think he even touched the bloke). He was a long way from dominating toyota cup but he is only 17.

Wouldnt rate him in the top 10 players from todays cup side.

Sione F went well and showed some great upper body strength to break through 3 tacklers to get the ball over and created many of our breaks. Very nice individual try by oldfield too, caught a bomb on the 20 and raced away to score, is very quick.

Farrar had another very complete game. He's not the best fullback in the comp but he's playing very good footy at the moment.

I am pretty bloody happy with Farrar, we don't have the venom of Brett chiming it, but he is chiming in well and creating headaches for the opposition

On the whole is doing an excellent job trying to replace one of the worlds best No 1s, IMO he is improving every week as well. He is attacking the ball when it comes his way and is chiming into the backline decently after only 5 or so games. Has made some mistakes at times ,which is to be expected under the circumstances, luckily for us they have not cost us on the scoreboard too. He is definitely not the worst fullback in the comp, take a bow Mr. A Kelly.

Gotta feel sorry for Albert Kelly, and I don't know what Stuart is thinking

It is obvious the bloke has talent, you can see it when he runs the ball, but he has no confidence at fullback but keeps getting thrown there, while another young bloke Stapleton, who was brought in last year and did a pretty good job at fullback, stands on the wing barely touching the ball

Kiwi Eagle link said:

It is obvious the bloke has talent, you can see it when he runs the ball, but he has no confidence at fullback but keeps getting thrown there, while another young bloke Stapleton, who was brought in last year and did a pretty good job at fullback, stands on the wing barely touching the ball

I agree, even if Kelly plays at fullback in attack but defends somewhere else in the line, surely that would make more sense???

Kiwi Eagle link said:

It's Sticky being stubborn and nothing else.

Was interested to note in the call today that Cuthbo did not get on the park last week in the Gummies win over the slime, how must he be feeling when their only win in 15 comes when he dont get a run.

The best performance by a Manly fullback in almost 12 months . . . since Brett was injured early last year?

Since Snake scored a hattrick against the Tigers in his return match? That was in Round five....on a Sunday arvo too. So that would suggest it is exactly 12 months!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2