Ray Hadley - Josh Massoud blue

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Big wigs fighting in the street. That's ok. All good fun. NRL footballers swinging fists during the heat of a NRL or Origin game = bad influence on society and Toddy must come down hard on it.

For those Twits out there have a look at Chris Murphy's titter feed (@chrismurphys) and there is a bit more info on this Hadley v Massoud stoush.

Chip and Chase said:
For those Twits out there have a look at Chris Murphy's titter feed (@chrismurphys) and there is a bit more info on this Hadley v Massoud stoush.

For a successful lawyer, he is completely irrational and hate filled for anything conservative. Hard to take what he says seriously, a bit like Hadley and the journo's over at Fauxfacts and News Corpse.

Murphy is about the only I follow on twitter thats worth following who is not a Manly supporter.

DT today has Hadley trying to have Matt Parrish investigated by Parra. Hadley's wife is now with Parrish. :p

Parrish is also the NSW SOO Asst Coach.

I see that since Hadley can't physically intimidate and bully parish then he has to resort to using other methods. Pathetic.

Chip and Chase said:
I see that since Hadley can't physically intimidate and bully parish then he has to resort to using other methods. Pathetic.

What more can Ray do though?

Like him or not (and I don't), what else can he do besides complain to mates of his in power?

patorick2010 said:
Chip and Chase said:

Like him or not (and I don't), what else can he do besides complain to mates of his in power?

act like a grown up ?

you can't seriously think that trying to get a bloke sacked because he is having a relationship/affair with his ex-wife is acceptable behaviour. Ray keeps using the words "dignity" and "dignified" in relation to his ex wifes public appearances..... that gives you a pretty good insight into the mentality of the man.

I see now that the media heat is ramping up on him he is starting to spin the whole episode with the RUOK/depression angle.

Chip and Chase said:
patorick2010 said:
Chip and Chase said:

act like a grown up ?

you can't seriously think that trying to get a bloke sacked because he is having a relationship/affair with his ex-wife is acceptable behaviour. Ray keeps using the words "dignity" and "dignified" in relation to his ex wifes public appearances..... that gives you a pretty good insight into the mentality of the man.

I see now that the media heat is ramping up on him he is starting to spin the whole episode with the RUOK/depression angle.

No way.

I just meant that it's exactly what someone like him would do.

That's all.

Chip and Chase said:
patorick2010 said:
Chip and Chase said:

act like a grown up ?

It's right about here that we see how serious the NRL is about their Women in League round. Here they have the Number One caller for the commercial radio station that has the League rights AND the Number Two caller for the TV station with the League rights, attempting to control his EX wife through intimidation of others.
A man controlling a woman by using NRL contacts right around Women in League round?
Over to you NRL!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7