Ray Warren

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can't believe some people can get so upset with a commentator. Don't you have your own eyes and make your own mind up, why do you need someone to tell you blow by blow?

vidmar said:
Methinks Jethro has discovered the bit of Dan's site that has the animation and animation..

Top stuff! Where is it Jethro - I think I may need the "go away quickly emoticom at some stage in the future mate?

Sorry Vid. I forgot to remove the 2nd sentence of Fro's post that I quoted before I posted mine so the Conga Line bit wasn't aimed at you :)

As for the animation, I have a selection that I have collected over the years on a word doc that I refer to occasionally.
Is this the one that you were after though?
aug08_041.gif

It's all been downhill since Tiger Black retired....

as to the comments made about Bozo, these have been referred to the Star Chamber and you will be notified of your trial date in due course. In the meantime, you are advised to speak to an advocate who might take your case. I recommend one F. Kafka

Sorry Jethro...I went off to do some other stuff (actually to follow up on some very excited texts an' calls from some people in Brisbane..!!) If you have some of the emoticom thingy's to say "It's late, go to bed somewhere safe and I'll speak to yer termorra" I could use them?

Masked Eagle said:
I can't believe some people can get so upset with a commentator. Don't you have your own eyes and make your own mind up, why do you need someone to tell you blow by blow?

I agree, from now on I will watch the channel 9 telecast with the volume down completely.

davidsheehan said:
Fulton was an awesome player who demands respect for that. As a coach, my critizism of him is that he didn't win us enough premierships. He had the cattle but didn't get us enough silverware. When one gets on in years, one should take a backseat and smell the roses. Rabbits and Bozo should be smelling the roses as I type.

mate you have a point to an extent
you look at bozo records in finals footy
83 Major semi Win
GF Loss
84 Elimination final Loss
85 Playoff for 5th Loss
86 Elimination Final Loss
87 Major Semi Win
Gf Win
88 Elimination Final Loss (knock out by eventual runners up)
93 Emlination Final Loss (knocked out by eventual premiers)
94 Elimination final Loss
95 Quarter Final Win
Prelim Final Win
Gf Loss
96 Quarter Final Win
prelimin final Win
GF Win
97 Final 1 Win
Prelimin Final Win
GF Loss
98 elimination final lose
A couple of points there everytime we lost a Elimination Final under Bozo we were Ranked 4th and were beating by the 5th team and same with the grand finals.

However the point i would make very clear if you think back to the way the comp was in the early 80s with no byes and no spilt rounds for rep footy and there was usually 3 tests as well as origin we were decimated every year at rep time and would have the most massive mid season slumps.

Had we of played under todays draws of Spilt rounds and Byes it would be safe to say bozo would have probably got atleast one more premiership somewhere between 1984 and 1986

Rabbits is getting on but still the best of a bad lot.

Re Fulton,he was an absolute footballing legend who gave great service to Manly up until his ridiculous feud with Vautin(who was equally to blame) which caused so much angst at the club.As a bloke, trying to find someone who likes him is like trying to find the last bloke he shouted a drink-an impossible task!

Rabbits loses cred when he continually spouts opinions such as 'Slater is unquestionably the greatest ever blah blah' a minute or two before Slater falls for a simple dummy to allow a try. Doubt Graham Eadie would have done that, he was inclined to whack them as hard as he could in that situation.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2