Rd 15 Sea Eagles V Eels teams, news & chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bloody Monday nights. Miss all those games due to work. I hope we put 30 on them

eagles2win said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Eels are a vastly improved outfit since ditching Mortimer. Yet they are still really crap (which goes to show how bad he was).

I think that Mortimer could be made into a handy hooker. He's got all the attributes - toughness, can pass left to right and would be a nightmare to defend against with his darts out of dummie half.

Now I just hope Stephen Kearney doesn't read this .

No thanks,id rather Seu Seu kick on

The Eagle said:
eagles2win said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Eels are a vastly improved outfit since ditching Mortimer. Yet they are still really crap (which goes to show how bad he was).

I think that Mortimer could be made into a handy hooker. He's got all the attributes - toughness, can pass left to right and would be a nightmare to defend against with his darts out of dummie half.

Now I just hope Stephen Kearney doesn't read this .

No thanks,id rather Seu Seu kick on

As I said "I don't want us to buy him". A Shane you didn't see that

Devo to not be going anymore.. but logic kicked in and I've got a big day Tuesday with finishing up studying for the semester.. Looking forward to the 8 games straight after the bye on the road to the GF.

manlyforever08 said:
Brookie4eva said:
manlyforever08 said:
Devo to not be going anymore..

Damn, those Energy Dome hats would looked kinda cool on the hill :D :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_dome

lolol confused right now, mate!

Am I reading your latest response correct that you're confused?

If so then surely you have heard of the 80's group DEVO? They did that song Whip It and they used to wear those energy domes on their heads as hats.

Just back from NSW Cup when left 38 - 22 to Newtown Think it might have got to 38 - 28. Anyway Oldfield on the wing, not much in the forwards for Manly - Harrison, Palu were the best. Good to see DCE own there, Des was watching in the Stands - JWH and Mitcehll Pearce were supporting Carney who didnt seem all that interested from what I saw.

I hope we've got the Harrison brothers locked up long term.Wouldn't surprise me if Nood retires this year Daniel claims a spot on the bench

I hope that Nood doesn't go. I love the guy and he is one player that runs hard and straight.

There is something special about our games with the Parra boy's why can't Nine pick up on it.

They did a good job years ago when they had the old boy's aome and say they didn't like each other.

It should be one of the FTA games regardless of where both teams are, it's a joke that Souths and the Roosters get there grudge match on every time they play against each other

Brett Stewart
57/58 tries/games at brookvale
103/125 tries/games in Nrl

Manly's home record in 2011
pl 6 won 6 for 146 ag 52

It's not a joke given that the Rorters have so much influence with Ch 9. Gyngell is the key to their access.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6