MVP: Rd 2 v Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3. Tent - was a nightmare for the Rorters to bring down, huge runs.
2. Koula - got on top of Manu and Young, attack was on along with his defence.
1. Brooks - Looked the most threatening today..

3 - Paseka
2 - Brooks
1 - Koula

Paseka finally ... FINALLY ran like his size is his advantage. The bloke is 6'6" and 120 kg. Today he finally ran like he IS that big.

Brooks didn't get a lot of chances to run today ... but his cool head under pressure when others (DCE and Turbo) were overplaying their hands was crucial out there.

Koula, a tale of two positions and he played both very very well. Its a pity he wasn't in a position to chase Dom Young. That would have been a foot race.

Honorable mentions to Reubs, Jake, Burbo, Talau and the bench forwards who added energy when they came on.

Last edited:
3 Jake - just wow, what an absolute warrior
2 Paseka - massive effort, maybe he has finally realised how big he is 😂
1 Preacher man - really impressed with him 2 weeks in a row, he was huge tonight and I “pray” that he stays in this type of form

… all points to backs should be voided today, the forwards absolutely dominated that game… 👏👏👏

3. Paseka
2. Brooks
1. Garrick , Loved his aggression and Energy

Great team effort , I thought Brown was excellent again from the bench and Paulo really improved from last start.

Wow this Manly team is the real deal in 2024.

17 incredible performances, and hard to pick three, but here I go

3 - Ola - unstoppable
2 - Tom - everywhere and just opened up the metres
1 - Nathan Brown - incredible forwards knock. Workhorse

Jake was everywhere too.

But there was not one bad performance today.

NYEagle

3. Paseka - we had to win the battle of the big boppers to win today. Paseka won the battle
2. Ola - I am soooo soooo happy this guy is signed long term. Even if he wasn't concussed, Keary would have been having nightmares tonight.
1. Nathan Brown - Ran hard, hit hard, passed when needed. Great game for no. 150.

3 The unstoppable Barnstorming Back rower and most dangerous player on the field
2 The other ball breaker Paseka
1 Koula was offensively and defensively Faultless and Fantastic

3 Jake - just wow, what an absolute warrior
2 Paseka - massive effort, maybe he has finally realised how big he is 😂
1 Preacher man - really impressed with him 2 weeks in a row, he was huge tonight and I “pray” that he stays in this type of form

… all points to backs should be voided today, the forwards absolutely dominated that game… 👏👏👏
Great minds, frank: that's my top 3 as well.

So I'll continue with the Trbojevic rating system instead:

3. Jake.
2. Ben.
1. Tom

I really think we won it in the middle today. On any other day I would most likely throw Koula, Brooks and possibly Tom some pts but today all of my points are going to the standouts in the middle.

3 - Paseka was huge today. 195m (95 post contact) and zero errors. One of his best

2 - Olakau'atu. 150m, always a threat. Was surely robbed of that powerhouse try.

1 - Aloiai. 150m from 14 runs. High energy. He is getting back to some of his career best form.

Everyone stood up but I think fatigue played a huge part in making it a scrappy affair. DCE made a few poor decisions but his workrate was very high and his field goal was the turning point imho

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8