MVP: Rd 25 v Cowboys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
3. Tom - We are seeing something special here people
2. Walker - I thought he was fantastic, he hit hard in defence and made good meters up the middle.
1. Saab - The chase, enough said, worthy of a point just for that...and then he knocked it down on the next play to deny them again.

So many could have gotten points that couldn't be separated.

3. Turbo. That has to be the Dally M, surely?
2. Reuben. The desire to win and compete on every play in his game is on another level these days.
1. Keppie. Really lifted us when he came on.

Jake, Foz and Haumole also outstanding.

DCE was infuriating at various moments.

Leading by 6 early in the second, he decides against a penalty shot which Garrick wanted to take. Then DCE throws an intercept which nearly leads to a try down the other end.

At times, he is tactically clueless.
If you hang around long enough someone will turn up here and give him 3 votes - happens every week.

3. Turbo
2. Garrick
1. Foz

Honourable mentions for Walker, Parker and Haumole. Great win , strange use of Bench , we only used 5 . Would have liked more minutes from Keppie, Lawton and Paseka .

DCE was infuriating at various moments.

Leading by 6 early in the second, he decides against a penalty shot which Garrick wanted to take. Then DCE throws an intercept which nearly leads to a try down the other end.

At times, he is tactically clueless.

His worst game since Origin - glad he got it out of the way tonight.

3 Tom.
2 Jake
1 Walker

Foz, Keppie, Harper, Guac and Rueben all excellent.

How can you not give Tommy 3 - he is just a freak. Never seen a more dominant season from a player. His workrate is off the charts.

Jakey boy for 2 this week. Great to see him bag a double. Defended well as always (top the tackle count and zero misses) Just love his passion, can't believe this is the first time he's been top 4 - he seemed so excited and pumped.

Foz gets the 1 in a tight field. We can't underestimate what a difference his directness in attack makes. He just gets in there and makes the plays that need to be made, stays composed, doesn't overplay his hand. He is the one that can lead this team deep into these finals.

Rubes good tonight, love everything Guac brings each week, Walker pretty decent again.

Not our best performance and we ran away with it late to flatter ourselves, but we are top 4 now that's all that matters

3 Tom
2 Jake
1 Garrick

At 60 minutes I was struggling for enough candidates, the last 15-20 minutes made up my mind

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10