Rd 3 Photo carve up/quote.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
byso...... NO!

the lime green ones are default. Remember copyright kids, its not exactly legal to grab them from other sites.....

byso you have the ability to add and delete old emoticons have a look under the emotes link in the Admin area.

Its more a time factor for me!

Can you please add an "emotes" btn in "quick reply" like you have for chatbox...............................PLEASE!

NO i can not, you see its the same as having them there. Becuase it loads them all and then hides them. I will be removing that button from the chatbox very soon

WTF....why????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

because they increase the load time of the site. The button simply hides them with javascript but they have to be pre-loaded. so everytime you load a page you are oading the emoticon

runs OK for me even on Dial up. Did MANY others have a problem with the speed of the site???

byso why do you have this argument with me every time.

Why would you want the site to run slower?
If I can speed it up why not do so?
Are emoticons absolutely required in the chatbox?
Seriously dude, trust me, I know best in this situation and all your doing is casing me more stress than I already have and I dont need it

im not asking you to skulk off just aksing you not to consistently toe this line of arguing every web deciswion I make.

The fact is I have had complaints from amny users about the speed of the site. i have seen it myself on 2 connections. I am removing unrequired image loading as this should improve the speed for those users.

Shall I flip the coin and start asking you to take a different photo at the game?

How about if everytime i saw you taking a photo I said to you.

"why dont you take it like this?"
Why dont you take it from here?
why dont you tilt the camera that way?

you see you know taking photos better than me, I know web stuff better than you. If you learn how to make the change then do it but for me speed and quality of service is far more important than extra features

Zap is right about graphics - the slow sites down the most - It was the main thing they were into in my Web Design course.

Having Graphics in sigs also slows things down a lot

One of the basic ways to get around graphics is to have frames but this would not work here for the reply area.

OK I get the point...........It's a shame because those features are popular......i've shed a tear....I feel better now!.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6