MVP: Rd 5 v Warriors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Aloiai (Solid all round ,lifts team)
Dce (not great ,but got us the win with field goal and kick to Saab)
Jake ( Not a single vote ) #1-Most tackles AGAIN with 48, #1 quickest play the ball speed (by far) & 120 metres gained for 15 runs .Unlucky not to score.

Honourable mentions
Paseka ,Tea Sips,Schuster,Whoopi,Parker,Harper.
Thats 9 mentions ,I couldnt find any the last month.
ONWARDS AND UPWARDS .
Holy sh1t... quickest PTB speed by Jake!

That is massive for him as it is an area he struggles with generally... he also did a really good job of hanging on just long enough without giving the 6 again up...

mind you, there was one he gave up where the ref yelled "JAKE!" twice and then he just dawdled in and gave it away on the 4th tackle anyways - I have a bald patch in my hair as a reminder...

That is massive for him as it is an area he struggles with generally... he also did a really good job of hanging on just long enough without giving the 6 again up...

mind you, there was one he gave up where the ref yelled "JAKE!" twice and then he just dawdled in and gave it away on the 4th tackle anyways - I have a bald patch in my hair as a reminder...
Ref was yelling, "Jake!" all night. I swear it's an NRL ref fixation. There must be other players they can look at.

3. Paseka
2. DCE
1. Croker

I can’t believe I just voted for Croker, but he deserved it haha

I can see why Des doesn’t pick Sipley, some great runs and go forward but he’s a liability in defence. The 2nd Warriors try was all him not pushing back quickly enough into the line.

3 DCE - he was responsible for the big plays.
2 Schuster - going places.
1 Foz - he is invaluable in this team.

Cant belive I left out Marty, Aloia and Paseka. Geez even Garrick and Crocker played better. Walker was going to have a say in the final result until he got injured.

Take a look on the stats on the NRL Website.His average was about 60% faster than the whole team.

Can't believe all the votes that blokes that "should never be allowed near 1st grade" are getting ....

Go Parker and Garrick you good things .....

Take a look on the stats on the NRL Website.His average was about 60% faster than the whole team.
Yep - you are right. I just looked at the stats on the NRL website and it shows Jake has our fastest play the ball at an average play the ball speed of 3 seconds per PTB. It's not surprising as he never gets put on his back. Also saw that Jake has the most support plays by about 10 support plays. I guess most people (myself included) just choose to see what they want to see.

Yep - you are right. I just looked at the stats on the NRL website and it shows Jake has our fastest play the ball at an average play the ball speed of 3 seconds per PTB. It's not surprising as he never gets put on his back. Also saw that Jake has the most support plays by about 10 support plays. I guess most people (myself included) just choose to see what they want to see.
Mate ,He is so great ,when he just plays good ,he looks sh1t.

Thanks @mosto
Wonder how long its been since Jake hasn't figured on our leaderboard?
I think an actual 'W' win victory in an NRL match caused a bit of joyous delerium among voters (including me), was there anyone who didn't get a mention? Lol

How cherry doesn't get everyone's 3 is beyond me.. what more did the bloke need to do?? He kept them on the back foot the entire game with his early kicking plan, he set up BOTH our trys (even tho yes, there was luck in the shoes try) AND he nailed the clutch FG when Schuster failed at his shot...

Any less than 3 for DCE is just salty ..

2 aloai

1 paseka

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10