Rd3 bye??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Warriors have decided to go home after the rd2.

We are round 3 so we could have a bye if the comp isn't suspended. Means they may replay the game in the future (Not sure how that works if it's multiple games).

Tricky one.

Fluidity....don’t ya love that word. Christ knows (not starting a religious argument, just some blasphemy) what the situation will be in two weeks??

Fluidity....don’t ya love that word. Christ knows (not starting a religious argument, just some blasphemy) what the situation will be in two weeks??

God knows ( and you know my opinion on religion) if we’ll even be playing at the weekend.

I reckon the warriors are holding out for some more cash to stay in Australia. They are in the box seat at the moment. The Braodcasters deal is for 8 games per weekend (not 7)

As Des said, there's many issues and things that can happen before the warriors following through on running back home.

If they do.... shouldn't it count as a forfeit? Grabbing those 2 points and putting 'em in tha bank!

I reckon the warriors are holding out for some more cash to stay in Australia. They are in the box seat at the moment. The Braodcasters deal is for 8 games per weekend (not 7)

They seem to be a determining factor don’t they. Easy for me to say, but just keep them based here and prop them up however needed.

The Worriers wouldn't have won many matches this season, so losing them is no big deal for Australian RL fans. Give each team they were to play two competition points and a bye. It would suit us as we are scheduled to play the Worriers twice this season.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8