MVP: Rd6 v Titans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Great win!

Voting for rd 6 open:

3 Turbo
2 Foz
1 Sandwich

Vote away!

Gee you have to give Turbo 3 because it's like we are a different team with him out there. He didn't even play the 80. Probably still got another gear to hit too.

2 points for Foran - had a great game, controlled the kicking, set up tries, ran the team really well. Let's hope that dynamic continues. He and Schuster are only going to get better and better on that edge.

You could give the 1 to about 11 other guys. Paseka and Vera laid a great foundation early. Marty good off the bench. Harper huge in D. Garrick and Saab both finished opportunities well. Even Croker looked good. Jake's ball playing looked crisper and more judicious today. But I think Schuster deserves it. Just loving what this kid does every week. Solid in defence and doesn't shirk the work, and adds another dimension to our attack. The combo he and Tommy can develop is exciting

3 - Turbo - enough said
2 - Schuster - best young player in the whole comp
1 - Foran - such a great calming influence for the side

HM’s to Saab, Parker, Harper, Garrick, DCE, Paseka, Croker, Aloiai, Keppie, Jakey, Cust, Sipley, Taupau and Olakau’atu

3. Turbo
2. Foz
1. Harper

Great game and how fun to watch us tear someone a new one haha!

Harper... all i have to say is this guy has some matai about him. Loads of mongrel wants to win and hits hard. We should get steve in to teach him to perfect the art! He does all the 1% stuff so well... all which suli never did. Hope he stays in the team for ages.

Foran.. best game for us obviously.. controlled the game so well and dug into the line creating space for turbo. Good combo forming between them.. just need walker to complete that left edge.

Thomas turbo.. God love him! What a player, just wow! 1st game back and he produces a game like that. 122 in SC nice!

Special mentions

Croker garrick and Olakau'atu

Croker played his best game

Garrick has become a tough bugger that is finding his front and kicking well

Olakau'atu beast mode.. why he sat behind jetski is beyond me

3 Turbo - different team with him
2 Harper- good in attack immense in defence
1 Paseka- setting the bar higher for himself every week

This one is hard, but unlike before only because everyone played really good. But....

3- Tom (what an elite player, his ceiling is too high to be on the sidelines. This man can easily be the best fullback and best player in the league. I pray he stays fit for the rest of his career)
2- Harper (deserves this first grade spot, his effort and passion alone in defence is why he is better than Suli for me)
1- Foran (winding back the clock, controlled and masterful game by foz, took pressure of Chez, and set up a lot of our tries so beautifully)

My points are based on our defence
3. Harper - Massive task against Fifita and won the battle
2. Croker - They kept running the big boppas at him, he kept cutting them down
1. Foz - Kept his side of the park well organized, they slid well and GC never looked like going around us like every other team has.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8