Rd7 NOT LIVE IN NSW.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nah my mate has a farm out there and is getting married down there on the weekend.

You may know them, the Pritchard's I think they actually live closer to Coolatai. I cant remember the name of their farm, may be Coolatai.

But my mate bought a new farm down near Bingara called Linwood

Cushers old pub was at Coolatai, I used to go there all the time on my motorbike, pull in for lunch, couple of light beers, a steak, a yarn about the footy and return home.

I know a few Pritchards, a bloke called Darren (about your age I'd say) is one I remember.

And a top little spot Bingara, in the mountains (just) but bloody cold in winter.

That may be my mates younger brother, I can't remember his name but he is about my age

Haha well we might bump into you :)

We are in Warwick tomorrow night and then Inverell Saturday night. Look for a skinny guy with spikey hair and heavily pregnant blond girl.

Most likely she will be telling me off for some misdemeanor or other

Hey Dan, the wording in your sig wouldn't be referring to your recent landlord and real estate agent would it?

Daniel said:
Haha well we might bump into you :)

We are in Warwick tomorrow night and then Inverell Saturday night. Look for a skinny guy with spikey hair and heavily pregnant blond girl.

Most likely she will be telling me off for some misdemeanor or other

Let me assure you it does not get any easier....at the end of this year I will have been married for 36 years, I still get told off....daily!!

:heart::heart:

Yes it would had a renewal court date today to ask the magistrate to reword his order to be more clear and he did. Basically the landlord looks foolish again. Was quite amusing really and they agent looked like an idiot until the magistrate told them he can't make it any clearer.

So they are wrong we win now onto the next fight which is with the tenancy agency but we think after today they may drop it because the magistrates order today negates their argent

Mark if you improve your behaviour you may find things get better at home:)
Daniel, I'm sorry to say you won't be forgiven until after the birth:)
and congratulations!!

Daniel said:
Yes it would had a renewal court date today to ask the magistrate to reword his order to be more clear and he did. Basically the landlord looks foolish again. Was quite amusing really and they agent looked like an idiot until the magistrate told them he can't make it any clearer.

So they are wrong we win now onto the next fight which is with the tenancy agency but we think after today they may drop it because the magistrates order today negates their argent

That's pretty funny. Glad everything's going your way.

The first tribunal meeting was funnier we just hammered them I felt like collumbo.

I'll point a link to the details some other day. Long story short house leaked and had a crap load of mould they refused to fix it so we took then to court to have the lease terminated and seek compensation and won

yeah why did thy do that for ****n idiots ,, i guess they realised once the manly game was over 1st we wouldnt watch the broncos tigers crap that followed..

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8