Realistically - we could get done this Sunday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

bazeagle

Bencher
The Raiders are a big menacing side with awesome attack and a big rolling pack. Rapana is scary. They have major motivation after we won in Canberra a few weeks back and they will use that as motivation. I've tipped against us and hope I am wrong.

Canberra can be very hot and cold. I think that if we get our defence right like we did last game we are a strong chance. Their defence has leaked points this season so there are chances for us in the game. Time we got back to winning ways at home. If we do that we are finals bound for sure.

Need to shut down Hodgson from dummy half and that will be harder after Sticky's little whinge last week. Korisau will need to do a lot of defence in the middle and it might be worth bringing Brown on mid first half to help.

Let's also remember that although Jake played and might be tired the rest of the team will be well rested against a raiders team that played last weekend. Wright will be solid at the back and his goal kicking will help.

The Raiders are a big menacing side with awesome attack and a big rolling pack. Rapana is scary. They have major motivation after we won in Canberra a few weeks back and they will use that as motivation. I've tipped against us and hope I am wrong.

"Realistically - we could get done this Sunday."

Thanks scoop .... bet nobody else had thought of that. Wow!

We've got to turnaround the Brookie oval form soon. Raiders are crap they have poor defence, clunky attack and struggled to beat the roosters last week without half their team.

Myles has been coping it a bit on here lately because his attack has been below par but lets not forget his contribution in defence. Add Jake's game time on Wednesday night and we may be a little vulnerable in the middle.
Should be a cracker of a game.

Canberra is full of big, fast , talented players - but rather than worry about them, prefer to make sure we concentrate on playing to our potential and maintain energy and intent for the full 80 minutes - that will ensure we compete and that is what worries Canberra.

Canberra is full of big, fast , talented players - but rather than worry about them, prefer to make sure we concentrate on playing to our potential and maintain energy and intent for the full 80 minutes - that will ensure we compete and that is what worries Canberra.
If Tapau AFB and Perret can get a roll on it can tire their big units. Hope Perret has a career defining game.

I'm looking forward to seeing Perrett get another run. He has showed signs of unlocking his potential. I'd love him to stay in the team for the rest of the year and build up confidence and momentum.

Only 2 teams so of course we are a chance of getting done. Not many games in the NRL are a gimme nowadays. With our record at home I am not confident.

It's a big game against another top 8 team of course it can go either way.
But with all big games you expect your team to get that and lift.
I don't think Baz and the boys need to be told any of this.
GO MANLY.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12