Rebecca Frizelle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silvereagle

Reserve Grader
Not sure if any of you boys and girls have caught the latest Face to face program on Fox / Kayo featuring Rebecca Frizelle the CEO and Owner of the Titans. Highly recommended viewing. Apart from her obvious great personality, to listen to her talk about the Titans and their future direction was actually quite inspiring. I was also quite envious watching her interact with the players before, during and after one of their games recently. Something I don't recall seeing around our great club. Almost made me want to join the Titans!!! Prime example of how a CEO and part owner of a football club should look and sound like.

Anyway, thought this would be something to take our minds off the football after yet another frustrating year with the Eagles!!

Not sure if any of you boys and girls have caught the latest Face to face program on Fox / Kayo featuring Rebecca Frizelle the CEO and Owner of the Titans. Highly recommended viewing. Apart from her obvious great personality, to listen to her talk about the Titans and their future direction was actually quite inspiring. I was also quite envious watching her interact with the players before, during and after one of their games recently. Something I don't recall seeing around our great club. Almost made me want to join the Titans!!! Prime example of how a CEO and part owner of a football club should look and sound like.

Anyway, thought this would be something to take our minds off the football after yet another frustrating year with the Eagles!!
Yes I have seen Becca feathered friend
And Until the Titans become a serious Finals competitor
All this fluffy Frizelle show means nothing
Because Success is all about results and Winning

sorry mate, all I heard was corporate gobbydildook buzz words and cliches that I hear everyday at work. Yes, she has put the money in, but when I heard their strategic aim is to win 4 premierships in the next 10 years - 2 x men and 2 x women... I fell over laughing. even the wife was sick of her going on about women this, women that... it was painful

The Fact is NRL is a Results Driven Business
and all live and die by the Results

The Only thing interesting is top 8 finals battle towards the Glory of a Grand final win

When clubs miss the 8 CEOs Coaches and players are all under pressure to retain their positions

sorry mate, all I heard was corporate gobbydildook buzz words and cliches that I hear everyday at work. Yes, she has put the money in, but when I heard their strategic aim is to win 4 premierships in the next 10 years - 2 x men and 2 x women... I fell over laughing. even the wife was sick of her going on about women this, women that... it was painful
I am with you here feathered friend

You dont hear any gobbydildook buzz words from the successful CEO of the Panthers
He lets his actions speak

The moral of the story ...
Only the Gullible fall for the Gobbydildook words

I am with you here feathered friend

You dont hear any gobbydildook buzz words from the successful CEO of the Panthers
He lets his actions speak

The moral of the story ...
Only the Gullible fall for the Gobbydildook words
You guys are hard markers. You mention Brian Fletcher the CEO of the Panthers. Well actually he had a similar story on Fox I recall a few years back when the Cleary / Gus show was on display at the Club. He also had a strategic plan back then that sounded like "gobbledygook". I think that's been and being achieved as we speak. A key ingredient of any business or results oriented success is in the leadership. From what I saw, I think the Titans have that leadership. For mine, the unknown factor will be Desmond.

I thought she was terrific and had the Titans success at the heart of what she is trying to do, on top of that she is a top classes business women/person who will spend what's needed to get success .
It made me wish for Mr Fluffy to present as well ,unfortunately he just comes across as a delusional ,mommy's boy who cant get comfortable sitting on that silver spoon that he was so lucky to have inserted at birth.

I thought she was terrific and had the Titans success at the heart of what she is trying to do, on top of that she is a top classes business women/person who will spend what's needed to get success .
It made me wish for Mr Fluffy to present as well ,unfortunately he just comes across as a delusional ,mommy's boy who cant get comfortable sitting on that silver spoon that he was so lucky to have inserted at birth.
Mr Fluffy is more interested in his leggy blonde American wife these days.

We are just that “ toy” he gets to play with when he has the obligatory trip home to see Daddy

You guys are hard markers. You mention Brian Fletcher the CEO of the Panthers. Well actually he had a similar story on Fox I recall a few years back when the Cleary / Gus show was on display at the Club. He also had a strategic plan back then that sounded like "gobbledygook". I think that's been and being achieved as we speak. A key ingredient of any business or results oriented success is in the leadership. From what I saw, I think the Titans have that leadership. For mine, the unknown factor will be Desmond.
From memory Brian Fletcher story was not a similar gobbledygook one and we will agree to disagree with that

One thing we can agree on is that Brian delivered the premiership winning goods
and he walked his talk

I wont wish Rebecca any success just like I could care about any clubs success accept My one and only club Manly

I hope we flog the sht out of the Titans next season and every other club that plays us

She looks like an Old Coast type. Looks like another club trying to work a modern day version of an Arko-style setup. Everyone seems to be doing it, except Manly.

Meanwhile I’m old enough to remember her near namesake, American actor Lou Frizell:
FCBC658C-CDEA-4FF3-A462-EB3674D7D2F6.jpeg

2686EFD1-A4C2-46BB-815E-67FA9D28F80A.jpeg

From her LinkedIn:

About​

Rebecca Frizelle held the position of Chief Operating Officer of Frizelle Prestige and was a key shareholder in Frizelle Sunshine Automotive and Peter Warren Automotive until her recent resignation from the business ahead of its initial public offering through Peter Warren Automotive Holdings Limited.

In 2014, she was appointed to the Board of the Titans and became the first female Chair in the NRL code. She stepped down from the role in September 2017 to pursue a personal ownership stake in the Club, of which she is now a 50% shareholder.

She is a Director of the publicly listed Sunland Group Ltd since January 2018 and is also a Director of the Audi Australia Foundation Board, LifeFlight Australia Ltd and a Director of Paralympics Australia. She is also a Member of the Griffith University Council. More recently, she was approached to join the Community Rebuilding Initiative (BizRebuild) Board chaired by General the Honourable Sir Peter Cosgrove (Retd), to support businesses and communities affected by the bushfires & natural disasters to assist in the rebuild of these regional towns. She is a Member of AICD and a Graduate of the AICD Directors Course.

Mrs Frizelle is known for her strong advocacy for the city of Gold Coast.

In 2020, Rebecca was awarded an Order of Australia as recognition for her contributions to the Motor Industry and Rugby League

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8