Rebel sites like the Hutch!!! (Corrected)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
daniel you are an idiot

mate all this,us and them crap is in the past leave it there
wether people post/read at the WSS,ST ,MSE or Rockers board who cares,give it up mate it is old and boring

blue it isnt in the past have a read of MSE......one true supporter started it up again late last week

mate i did not see that.....but please dont paint everybody with the same brush because of a few people
if a particular supporter cannot get over the past that is his problem please do not make it everybody elses

i apologise for using the word idiot,

lol you dont seem to get that i am using their technique against them.....seems its ok for some to do it but not others huh?

and no need to apologise mate. it all rolls off my back. I dont take any of this seriously which is why I am so shocked that some do.

When I go home from work, this stuff doesnt even brush my mind unless I logon. You have to realise that all of thsi is just one huge joke to me

mate i did not see that.....but please dont paint everybody with the same brush because of a few people
if a particular supporter cannot get over the past that is his problem please do not make it everybody elses

HBJ, speaking on my own behalf who is not involved in any of this I have met many Rocokers & the majority are great people - Groggo, SGT - even Corso Pete is Ok ;) & I have no issue at all with them and hopefully they with me.

As with anything there are always a few that cause issues - there is one Rocker in particular who thinks he put the Sea Eagle on the Manly jumper - then crys 'villification' when he gets questioned by a poster from here who also posts on MSE. He then accusses us 'rebels' in general of being troublemakers and not true supporters. It takes 2 to tango and he is always at the heart of any of this boring crap starting - he should grow up & get over it, then we can move on and cheer Manly home to the premiership this year.

Anyway that is my final say on the issue :D :drunk:

[quote author=bluesabilly1954]

HBJ, speaking on my own behalf who is not involved in any of this I have met many Rocokers & the majority are great people - Groggo, SGT - even Corso Pete is Ok ;) & I have no issue at all with them and hopefully they with me.

As with anything there are always a few that cause issues - there is one Rocker in particular who thinks he put the Sea Eagle on the Manly jumper - then crys 'villification' when he gets questioned by a poster from here who also posts on MSE. He then accusses us 'rebels' in general of being troublemakers and not true supporters. It takes 2 to tango and he is always at the heart of any of this boring crap starting - he should grow up & get over it, then we can move on and cheer Manly home to the premiership this year.

[/quote]
Well said Wheel! Hear Hear! :wall:

fair enough comments Daniel

what i am getting at is why bring yourself down to that particular posters level
i do not have any problems with the bloke you are taliking about,if you have a problem with one bloke from the rockers dont lump everybody in with him

we might have to agree to disagree on this one

wheel you summed it up beautifully

as you said lets all move on and support Manly to the GF this year

[/quote]

Great post..

I just see it as there are always a few (for lack of a better term) "dud's" in any group/company/team etc etc. Those who do not deliberately bring this tag upon themselves nor do any real harm. It's just that they are usually the ones that spring to mind when one hears the tag or group name..

It's just a darn shame that Garts has to be that dud in 2/3 groups...

[quote author=The Wheel]

[/quote]

Great post..

I just see it as there are always a few (for lack of a better term) "dud's" in any group/company/team etc etc. Those who do not deliberately bring this tag upon themselves nor do any real harm. It's just that they are usually the ones that spring to mind when one hears the tag or group name..

[/quote]

pi$$ off you little smart ar$e.

I have been a Manly supporter alot longer than you, I have been to more games and done a lot more for the club than you could ever do. I remember watching the 1987 grand final where as you were probably no more than a tadpole swimming in a sack. Now I think about it I have probably done more for the club than Ken Arthurson!!!

[quote author=CC]
[quote author=The Wheel]

[/quote]

Great post..

[/quote]

pi$$ off you little smart ar$e.

I have been a Manly supporter alot longer than you, I have been to more games and done a lot more for the club than you could ever do. I remember watching the 1987 grand final where as you were probably no more than a tadpole swimming in a sack. Now I think about it I have probably done more for the club than Ken Arthurson!!!
[/quote]

Its like you read my mind 8D

I have grown to realise it is not the "Rockers" that are a problem. It is just a few select, small minded fools like:

Sideline Eye
One eyed Eagle

One other twit whose name I can't remember.

Due to my staunch support of Manly I managed to stop Saddamn Hussein from invading Saudi Arabia in the early 90's..Plus the passion and dedication for my club inspired Bill Clinton to strive for peace in the Middle East. Feeding off my undying support.

I also killed Hitler with a lethal jab to the heart from a Manly badge encrusted in metal and poisoned Stalin with Manly Warringah jelly beans available from our online shop.

I am also the fittest,strongest and hardest working of any of you....Especially for my age, I challenge any of you to run 4 metres faster than I can...And still lightly walk back to the club every Sunday for a Manly Leagues Club feast...

I AM A TRUE SUPPORTER!

fair enough comments Daniel

what i am getting at is why bring yourself down to that particular posters level
i do not have any problems with the bloke you are taliking about,if you have a problem with one bloke from the rockers dont lump everybody in with him

we might have to agree to disagree on this one

wheel you summed it up beautifully

as you said lets all move on and support Manly to the GF this year

My point is I am using this persons tactics against them....as a group collectively you may now see what we put up with. Its called placing you in someone elses shoes!

Due to my staunch support of Manly I managed to stop Saddamn Hussein from invading Saudi Arabia in the early 90's..Plus the passion and dedication for my club inspired Bill Clinton to strive for peace in the Middle East. Feeding off my undying support.

I also killed Hitler with a lethal jab to the heart from a Manly badge encrusted in metal and poisoned Stalin with Manly Warringah jelly beans available from our online shop.

I am also the fittest,strongest and hardest working of any of you....Especially for my age, I challenge any of you to run 4 metres faster than I can...And still lightly walk back to the club every Sunday for a Manly Leagues Club feast...

I AM A TRUE SUPPORTER!

Thats funny espeically at 1.45 am

credit where credit is due....that is gold

What the fcuk are you doing up at 1:45am on a wednesday night? :stupid:

On some pretty good gear judging by the content of the post- funny stuff though :lol:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6