Referees have ruined the game. Absolute disgrace

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I was waiting for the 8 point try after the hit to Garrick's head. I shouldn't have been surprised it didn't come. Yet the rorters get handed the win with something far less worse. The bunker is just a farce. I saw a similar incident to Walker's "late hit" in a previous game. The fuking clowns watch something in slow motion replay and think that a player can stop in 10 nano seconds. The great game of rugby league is being desecrated by the ridiculous pedantic microscopic decisions from this idiotic bunker. Get rid of it and use video to rule on try groundings only. Ruling on accidental head knocks and nanosecond plays has now become a bigger blight on the game than Bellamy's coaching.

The commentators had to search for the "shoulder charge" when the penalty was called. They weren't even sure which tackle it was supposed to be. The only shoulder charge in that game was Mattersons dog shot on Parker.
Well I'm sure Aloiai will get 6 weeks while Matterson will get a fine.

SINNER

It’s hard to be critical of the NRL this year because they have done such a terrific job to keep the comp going with all the Covid dramas. However, the match review committee is a joke. Corey Hawawira-Naera gets three weeks for knocking out Jahrome Hughes in a shocking head-high. He should have got six. Victor Radley gets three weeks for a charge-down. Nathan Cleary gets off for a shoulder charge. It’s a dead-set lottery.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10