Refs for Friday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hayne actively goes out of his way to penalize Foz - see backchat penalty in extra time against the Dogs :mad:

Foz and Co to take happy pills and let Killer be the only Manly Player to make any comments to the Refs :idea:

Ashley Kline is no better than the dopes that got punted....If he is in the top 4 refs Id be amazed

HappilyManly said:
Foz and Co to take happy pills and let Killer be the only Manly Player to make any comments to the Refs :idea:

Exactly. I love Foz and think he will be our next captain, but Killer does enough whinging to the refs without blokes like Foz, Choc and Matai chipping in. All this does is piss the refs off more. I'm yet to see a ref change his decision because a player had a whinge at him.

Let's hope that the referees will demand that Andrew Fifita is made to play the ball properly.

The Sharks success comes when they get fast play the balls and get a roll on. That's their game strategy. That all centres on Fifita.

Check the tape and see how Fifita gets away with flouting the rules more than most at the play the ball, and that's saying something given how much players get away with.

When Fifita is tackled in a standing position he will not wait until the tacklers have let him go, and will have both feet still planted as he just rolls the ball back. The tacklers are then out of play as they aren't markers.

When tackled to ground he plants the ball before getting to his feet, and most times he barely gets up on one leg before rolling the ball backwards. So quickly & off balanced when he does this, he then usually falls over.

He has been getting away with this all year long.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6