Reinforcements are on the horizon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly Sea Eagles

Kieran Foran (Hamstring, Round 8)

Jorge Taufua (Knee, Round 9)

Clinton Gutherson (ACL, Season)

Brenton Lawrence (Back, Indefinite)

Feleti Mateo (Ankle, Round 8)

Josh Starling (Knee, Indefinite)

Brett Stewart (Groin, Round 8)

Tom Trbojevic (Ankle, Indefinite)

Jesse Sene-Lefao (Shoulder, Round 12)

Jamie Lyon (Ankle, Round 10)

Key players coming back within the next two to three weeks. Weather the storm boys, grab that elusive win and things will start happening for us.
Only 10 out? I thought it was more than that.
What is Toovey complaining about, a couple of injuries is simply no excuse for losing?

Taufua had a rough finish to last year, but fully fit, he has been a fantastic player for the club. Why does a couple of months of bad form, cancel out two years of wonderful form?

We managed quite nicely with Jorge on the wing for the last couple of years...so he can't catch that well - I'd take the tackle-breaking, metre-eating, try-scoring thing over that any day of the week.

It would be nice to have as many of our best players on the paddock as possible , in the mean time it does give some of the newer guys some experience and understand what it takes to make the grade in first grade. I think we will benefit in the long term by blooding these players now in as much that injuries have forced the clubs hand. Hopefully we will get some guys soon and start to build some momentum for the 2nd half of the season that spills into 2016

Really? Once they put the bomb up they'll catch him out.
Oh hangon no they won't he can't catch.
yeh hes horrible under the high ball but id prefer him in the team instead of wolf, williame and blair thats for sure
1 Snake
2 Taufua / Hiku
3 Hiku / Taufua
4 Matai
5 Satini
6 J.Hodges / Rudolph
7 DCE

Taufua had a rough finish to last year, but fully fit, he has been a fantastic player for the club. Why does a couple of months of bad form, cancel out two years of wonderful form?
exactly, i remember before last year when he was touted for origin by laurie daley (when he wasnt the coach) and many others, he had blinding pace (not anymore put on a lot of weight) and was a great player if not one of our most consistent

exactly, i remember before last year when he was touted for origin by laurie daley (when he wasnt the coach) and many others, he had blinding pace (not anymore put on a lot of weight) and was a great player if not one of our most consistent

Since when did Jorge have blinding pace? Jorge is like Manu, his physical bulk on the wing is his greatest asset, not his speed.

Since when did Jorge have blinding pace? Jorge is like Manu, his physical bulk on the wing is his greatest asset, not his speed.
when he first played for manly he was probably our fastest player besides snake, although he put on about 15kg in the off season of the year before last and now its completely gone

tumblr_nk39x0BrAQ1rkhkw8o1_500.jpg

when he first played for manly he was probably our fastest player besides snake, although he put on about 15kg in the off season of the year before last and now its completely gone
I don't think it's completely gone TBH. He may not be the fastest winger, but he is still very quick and he proved it last year against the Cowboys in Gosford where he ran for 60m with a very fast Michael Morgan chasing in vain.

The shoulder and ankle injuries he has suffered have hampered his speed, but fully fit, he has good acceleration. He was still busted when Taumalolo grabbed him at Brookie last year, and again he was busted when he couldn't rain in Tuqiri at the SCG. You could tell he was out of sorts for most of last season, and due to injury, he never really got going.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4