Remember when..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[quote author=DVS Matt]
as i said - keep trying.

Whilst you lack wit we now know you can recycle below average insults. :D
[/quote]

some people need to be told twice before things sink in. :wall:

[quote author=Jatz Crackers]
[quote author=DVS Matt]
as i said - keep trying.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well done ! Now everyone knows to tell you things in triplicate.

1 ...... :blah: 2 ......... :wall: 3 ............ :clap:

[quote author=Dan]
[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=Dan]
5th

Proof positive that every Dan post on this site is full of ****
[/quote]

5th was an obvious post to stir up **** it worked to stir up **** even with those who knew it was there to stir up ****.

[/quote]

Just like every other post of yours. :yeah:
[/quote]

each and every time it works. every site needs a cranky admin and personal antagonist

and still it gets them in Dan, even I have picked your Modus operandi, so that shows it is fairly obvious

and still it gets them in Dan, even I have picked your Modus operandi, so that shows it is fairly obvious

And you are growing into the ideal foil for it all. the one that gives voice to the dissatisfaction which is perfect for further fuelling of the fires. :clap:

[quote author=DVS Matt]
[quote author=Jatz Crackers]
[quote author=DVS Matt]
as i said - keep trying.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well done ! Now everyone knows to tell you things in triplicate.

1 ...... :blah: 2 ......... :wall: 3 ............ :clap:

[/quote]

ahh yes - good one. The old reversi.

:sleep:

[quote author=Fro]

And you are growing into the ideal foil for it all. the one that gives voice to the dissatisfaction which is perfect for further fuelling of the fires. :clap:

[/quote]

Really?? what a coincedence :dance:

[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=Fro]

[/quote]

Really?? what a coincedence :dance:

[/quote]

What is even more amusing is that this clear expose will actually further our cause, rather than hinder it.

[quote author=PJ]
[quote author=The Gronk]
nah you get used to it.

geez...I found it hard just getting used to 11 inches
[/quote]

Just use a good lubricant and try to relax. You'll be satisfying your boyfriend in no time!! 8| 8| 8|
[/quote]

8| 8| 8| so wrong....so very very wrong.....not that's there is anything wrong with being gay- I just don't like to think about what they get up to behind closed doors!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6